Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I didn’t think she could stoop so low with the swipe ups like the cheap incorrectly spelt £1 phone case but honestly an ear candle, a bleeping swipe up for an ear candle! 😳 it’s just embarrassing
she let slip on one of the stories after it that it was from Amazon. She isn’t doing the swipe up for the money when you get the candle. She’s hoping you’ll spend more on Amazon in the next 30 days and she’ll profit from all that too 😡
Never swipe up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe my eyesight is failing me, but do her cheeks and lips look swollen in this
Screenshot_20210325_193130_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread title
MY INSTAGRAM POSTS ARE ALL LIES AND PRATTLE , THE TRUTH ABOUT ME IS ALWAYS ON TATTLE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If this egg head can make a ‘career’ out of ‘influencing’ then anyone can!!! She is utterly useless.

Reactions: 10
How the hell has she been featured on an equestrian page?! Pretty much every other photo on that page is horse related except for that one of her? She doesn’t fit the aesthetic of the page AT ALL!

• Haha
And now she’s sharing a post from Ashley cain regarding his daughter. This story is just utterly heartbreaking and I’ve been following both him and his partner from day one when the poor baby was diagnosed with leukaemia. However Rebecca on the other hand doesnt even follow them. All well and good sharing a post and saying how heartbreaking it is but YOU DONT FOLLOW THEM so you can’t be that heartbroken can you you silly witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The pic of her in the mirror this morning, them thighs are different to what we saw on a video where she couldn’t photo shop 😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slowly getting back into fitness = I’ll do three days with my flash bottles and stuff my face for the rest of the month 🍪🍪🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The pic of her in the mirror this morning, them thighs are different to what we saw on a video where she couldn’t photo shop 😂😂❤
Stupid cow thinks she’s gonna burn allll the calories and get fit doing that pile of tit, girl be lucky if she burns 30 calories with that rubbish...getting back into fitness, how many times have we heard that now 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

Claims part of the #bekind crew,
Caught on tattle, she’s a ‘troll’ too

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If you can complete your entire workout inside and your hoody stays on, you're not working hard enough 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like that insta page has removed her now, I just looked & can’t see that post. In a way I’m a bit gutted they removed it because I think more people should see the truth in those comments. Let’s face it, we’ll never see an ounce of truth on her own posts.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.