Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she says ‘I arent’ I cry a bit, how the hell does she think that’s the correct way to speak?! And considering she’s supposed to be representing brands it just comes off as unprofessional and makes her sound really thick 😭
It kills me. Everything about it looks and sounds wrong, I understand dialect means different areas have different phrases but I live in Yorkshire and have never heard anyone say I aren’t. It’s horrendous.
you would even think the amount of times we’ve mocked her for it she might try and change!

Reactions: 11
It kills me. Everything about it looks and sounds wrong, I understand dialect means different areas have different phrases but I live in Yorkshire and have never heard anyone say I aren’t. It’s horrendous.
you would even think the amount of times we’ve mocked her for it she might try and change!
I swear, she’s only recently started saying it or at least saying it on her social media. I had never heard her say it or seen her write it down at all until a few months ago, probably when she was dropped by channel mum.

Reactions: 21
I swear, she’s only recently started saying it or at least saying it on her social media. I had never heard her say it or seen her write it down at all until a few months ago, probably when she was dropped by channel mum.
I was about to say this as well! Goes to show they were probably doing the bare minimum vetting her content

Reactions: 5
How often does she change this.. I love fashion? Your clothing choices tell a different story...
98ABC011-79B2-4AD0-BD5B-438812E651CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How often does she change this.. I love fashion? Your clothing choices tell a different story... View attachment 497684
She can’t call what she throws together fashion. Sorry, not even being mean. A) she copies every one else’s outfits b) nothing costs more than pennies c) she shops in the same 5 shops /online retailers - hardly fashion

Reactions: 16
Why does she have so many photos of herself on her phone, its just so self obsessed I honestly couldn't imagine. I have never, ever asked anyone to take a photo of me on my own posing 🤣 just why! The only pics I have of me are with the kids or family. I just can't get over it. Rebecca has a photo shoot of herself, for herself daily. 🤣

Reactions: 15
Wow, so she'd take her kids out of school just for a holiday because she believes they will learn more... Um, bit of a difference between a cultural trip and a week in Spain speaking English, being surrounded by English people, playing on a beach before eating English food 😂 I bet she'd be the first person to complain to her kid's teachers if their grades slipped! Her kids, her choice but to me, education is paramount especially when they have already lost so much time due to the pandemic! And if she wants to take them on hols - there's a week in October, two weeks in December/Jan, a week in Feb, two weeks in April, another week in June and six weeks in the summer to do so!!

Reactions: 24
Why does she have so many photos of herself on her phone, its just so self obsessed I honestly couldn't imagine. I have never, ever asked anyone to take a photo of me on my own posing 🤣 just why! The only pics I have of me are with the kids or family. I just can't get over it. Rebecca has a photo shoot of herself, for herself daily. 🤣
My photos got back nearly 2 years on my phone. I have 2 photos of myself - one posing in front of the xmas tree before my works xmas night out, so a kind of understandable reason. The other is a close up of my face when I was sending a photo to my friend to decide if I had a coldsore or spot lol.

Shes so weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, so she'd take her kids out of school just for a holiday because she believes they will learn more... Um, bit of a difference between a cultural trip and a week in Spain speaking English, being surrounded by English people, playing on a beach before eating English food 😂 I bet she'd be the first person to complain to her kid's teachers if their grades slipped! Her kids, her choice but to me, education is paramount especially when they have already lost so much time due to the pandemic! And if she wants to take them on hols - there's a week in October, two weeks in December/Jan, a week in Feb, two weeks in April, another week in June and six weeks in the summer to do so!!
Totally agree! How anyone could take their kids out of school this year for a holiday is beyond me. Kids have missed way too much school already. And how she doesn’t feel bad for even contemplating it blows my mind. Her priorities are buying cheap bikinis to prance about Spain taking pictures of herself. I’d say going on holiday with her would be a bleeping nightmare.

Reactions: 17
How much do we think she earns from this nu skin? My head is boxed with all the #bossbabe shite it’s everywhere now

Reactions: 2
It’s the fact that she thinks the easing of restrictions means this is the end. She’s utterly clueless.

Reactions: 14
Well she’s going to have a hefty fine/legal action if she does take those kids away during term time. My daughters school have already sent an email out saying that attendance is now compulsory again, and children shouldn’t even been having time off for family emergencies, so unless absolutely necessary. I honestly can’t comprehend her reasoning behind wanting to take them to Tenerife for 2 weeks after missing the best part of a year of school, those kids are doomed.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.