Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories for the shakes have gone? Has she taken them down or have they gone due to it being 24 hours? I don't think its been 24 hours 🤣
Nah it has been 24 hrs. You can still view them on the story viewers online and they were posted 24hrs ago

Reactions: 2
If Ali Express did a instahun in a box then this would be who you’d get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s a leech she’s forever posting other people’s accounts on her stories and saying how she loves following them and watching their stories. It’s all just to get a possible re follow from the person and a shoutout. Her life is absolutely pathetic! I dont know how she doesn’t go to bed at night absolutely cringing at the crap she puts out 🥴

The new profile pic, yea you are just cat fishing at this point hun 😂😂
This is honestly like looking at a completely different person

Reactions: 12
She’s a leech she’s forever posting other people’s accounts on her stories and saying how she loves following them and watching their stories. It’s all just to get a possible re follow from the person and a shoutout. Her life is absolutely pathetic! I dont know how she doesn’t go to bed at night absolutely cringing at the crap she puts out 🥴

This is honestly like looking at a completely different person
Its like those before and afters you see of people who have been hooked on drugs for years, what the hell happened to her 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you! x I must have been late to the party yesterday 😂
Which non instagram story viewer are you using. I had a fantastic one and it disappeared yesterday. I am devastated that I am unable hear & see her tit first hand. Anyone got a good one? Funimation is not good for me thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That awkward moment when you haven’t had any new content for months and you have stopped making YouTube views 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Which non instagram story viewer are you using. I had a fantastic one and it disappeared yesterday. I am devastated that I am unable hear & see her tit first hand. Anyone got a good one? Funimation is not good for me thank you
This one is good

Reactions: 1
I just use my own personal Instagram account but I have followed her since she lived at the old house when she was actually likeable and seemed normal. I can't believe the difference in her from then to now😅

Reactions: 1
No sex for you tonight Stevo.
Not with Rebecca anyway 😂

God I am howling. She will HATE she’s been caught red handed. But we’re all assuming she’s reading here (we know she does) yet I wouldn’t put it past her to be on here with her own account talking about others.
I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to troll herself on here, just so she can try and show how she is bullied online. I'm sorry,but Rebecca comes across as a woman who NEEDS to be centre of attention and adored, if she feels that she is being questioned or she feels threatened, she will do absolutely anything to look like a victim, even if it means trolling herself.

Or she’ll be quiet all day then at about 8pm she’ll address the nation and say she’s been having a phone free day and just being in the moment (with her reflection) followed by 15 stories of her out for a walk with the dogs in the dales (yawn)

Or what she could do is be honest.
I was on tattle last night and I read some things that upset me (all true) so I thought I’d just have a day away from social media and re evaluate what exactly I want from this.

No doubt you are right tho, she’ll get her kit off for the gram so that her sheeple can inflate her damaged ego.
Sadly she doesn't have the psychological maturity to admit to anything, it's easier to lie and play the victim. If she would just be honest, my respect for her would increase and she would actually seem relatable and even genuine

The new profile pic, yea you are just cat fishing at this point hun 😂😂
How old is that picture? Looks like when she lived in Old House, before Woody was born

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Promoting the shakes, you would surely post a picture to inspire people and look for and healthy! She looks like lisa single running by a bridge and has skin coloured leggings and her wobbly fat arse and thighs on show! She’s comedy gold! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker on here but as an aesthetician I can’t sit and watch her horrendous skin care stories without saying something 🤣

What. Is. She. Doing. To. Her. Skin !!!!!!!

She keeps describing herself as “glowy”.... that’s not glowy....she’s broken her skin barrier with over exfoliation and it looks inflamed...

The lumi spa scrapes your stratum corneum and then on top of that she’s applying numerous exfoliating acids and scrubs 🥴
She’s completely wrecking her skin and encouraging her followers to do the same.

Any dermatologist will tell you the most important part of a morning routine is applying an SPF, ESPECIALLY if you’ve been using actives on your skin, I’ve noticed she never once mentions doing this which is poor practice for a so called “beauty guru”.

I contacted her about the acid peel wipes she was flogging and they’re being sold for £63 !!!!! And you only get 18 uses out of them!!
The main ingredient is lactic acid which is an AHA exfoliant and can be purchased from brands like The Ordinary or The Inkey List for £5.

Mind blown that these evil MLM brands are comfortable ripping off hard working vulnerable women that believe these lies!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Her skin is oily and gross, not what i would aspire to!
She's been wearing that jumper for about 3 days now
I bet we never see the shakes again.....

Thoughts for the day

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.