Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question.... This is totally disgusting but when I was at Uni, the halls I lived in only had like 3 washer/dryers between hundreds of students so I'd only do a wash like once every 10 days (🤮🤦🏻‍♀️😷) and if I ran out of clothes I'd just go to primark and buy something new until I could do my washing again....

Is that what beggy does?

Is that why she does so many fast fashion hauls? Does she just buy something, not wash it and then chuck it when it would finally need washed? She wears stuff to death then we never see it again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Promoting the shakes, you would surely post a picture to inspire people and look for and healthy! She looks like lisa single running by a bridge and has skin coloured leggings and her wobbly fat arse and thighs on show! She’s comedy gold! 🤣
And hide the empty easter egg boxes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's definitely trying to keep up the happy, everything is wonderful farse, but her face tells a different story
Screenshot_20210324_114603_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210324_114557_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 11
Genuine question.... This is totally disgusting but when I was at Uni, the halls I lived in only had like 3 washer/dryers between hundreds of students so I'd only do a wash like once every 10 days (🤮🤦🏻‍♀️😷) and if I ran out of clothes I'd just go to primark and buy something new until I could do my washing again....

Is that what beggy does?

Is that why she does so many fast fashion hauls? Does she just buy something, not wash it and then chuck it when it would finally need washed? She wears stuff to death then we never see it again lol
I think she buys things, wears them a few times or uses them as content in her hauls and then damages the item somehow and returns it for a refund. It seems like the type of thing she'd do. There's also the issue of, her 'hauls' are from the shittiest fast fashion companies going, the sizing on clothing from Shein, Romwe etc is soooo hit and miss, and her penchant for squeezing herself into clothing three sizes too small for her, no doubt she buys clothes and then has them fall to pieces upon the first wear or wash!

Reactions: 9
Such a busy working mum boss babe that she forgets to eat yet has set aside a whole day to clean her house...am I missing something? Can’t be that busy love.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker on here but as an aesthetician I can’t sit and watch her horrendous skin care stories without saying something 🤣

What. Is. She. Doing. To. Her. Skin !!!!!!!

She keeps describing herself as “glowy”.... that’s not glowy....she’s broken her skin barrier with over exfoliation and it looks inflamed...

The lumi spa scrapes your stratum corneum and then on top of that she’s applying numerous exfoliating acids and scrubs 🥴
She’s completely wrecking her skin and encouraging her followers to do the same.

Any dermatologist will tell you the most important part of a morning routine is applying an SPF, ESPECIALLY if you’ve been using actives on your skin, I’ve noticed she never once mentions doing this which is poor practice for a so called “beauty guru”.

I contacted her about the acid peel wipes she was flogging and they’re being sold for £63 !!!!! And you only get 18 uses out of them!!
The main ingredient is lactic acid which is an AHA exfoliant and can be purchased from brands like The Ordinary or The Inkey List for £5.

Mind blown that these evil MLM brands are comfortable ripping off hard working vulnerable women that believe these lies!
These scam artists probably say, it's their choice to buy the products, if they can't afford it that's their choice. It's the only way some of these people working for them would have anything resembling a job, even if it is scamming people. Personally I wouldn't be buying any cosmetics or beauty products from someone who has the skin resembling a crack/meth addict. I know that may sound nasty, but the reality is, Rebecca is not only visually a bad advert for the products, she has zero knowledge about the products

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These scam artists probably say, it's their choice to buy the products, if they can't afford it that's their choice. It's the only way some of these people working for them would have anything resembling a job, even if it is scamming people. Personally I wouldn't be buying any cosmetics or beauty products from someone who has the skin of a crack/meth addict. I know that may sound nasty, but the reality is, Rebecca is not only visually a bad advert for the products, she has zero knowledge about the products
completely agree!!! I don’t know how people are believing her skin actually looks good right now?!
I’ve noticed since she started on the gloomy spa her under eye bags are 10x worse and looks seriously dehydrated, she’s scraping her epidermis to shreds allowing all the moisture to leave her face.
It’s shocking she’s allowed to sell these products to people with zero knowledge

Reactions: 18
Yesterday - ‘I’m so busy I don’t have time to eat’. Last night she was chowing down on a box of mini egg cakes and today she’s making banana cake. Is she living on another bleeping planet?! 😂😂
Keep up with your lies Rebecca and whilst you’re at it, maybe don’t speak about how amazing your washing is when you’re wearing a filthy sweater covered in stains 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And the banana cake is the second of the week as Steve was on her stories Monday night making her ‘famous’ banana cake, doesn’t have time to eat my arse, someone’s eating it all and it ain’t Steve looking at him! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still can't get over her calling herself a busy working mum and saying she doesn't get time to eat! This woman does nothing with her life EXCEPT eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
completely agree!!! I don’t know how people are believing her skin actually looks good right now?!
I’ve noticed since she started on the gloomy spa her under eye bags are 10x worse and looks seriously dehydrated, she’s scraping her epidermis to shreds allowing all the moisture to leave her face.
It’s shocking she’s allowed to sell these products to people with zero knowledge
Gloomy Spa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Making a bleeping banana cake the DAY AFTER promoting meal replacement shite shakes and calling herself a 'busy working mama...'! What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gloomy Spa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dead
it’s what we all call it 🙊 honestly her skin looks 10x WORSE since she started with Nu Skin, mainly because she doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing with exfoliating acids combined with stripping her skin and not wearing an SPF after but that bloody device is utterly pointless.

Her videos where she removes make up with micellar water and then goes in with the gloomy are my favourite, she’s double cleansing which is what you’re supposed to do if you’re wearing make up anyway!! You remove make up with micellar water or a cleansing balm and then double cleanse with a water based cleanser 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s truly tragic she thinks this is a revolutionary new thing that Nu Skin invented

Not sure if this link will work but it’s a very popular American dermatologist giving his opinion on the gloomy spa and their fake facts

Reactions: 11
it’s what we all call it 🙊 honestly her skin looks 10x WORSE since she started with Nu Skin, mainly because she doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing with exfoliating acids combined with stripping her skin and not wearing an SPF after but that bloody device is utterly pointless.

Her videos where she removes make up with micellar water and then goes in with the gloomy are my favourite, she’s double cleansing which is what you’re supposed to do if you’re wearing make up anyway!! You remove make up with micellar water or a cleansing balm and then double cleanse with a water based cleanser 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s truly tragic she thinks this is a revolutionary new thing that Nu Skin invented

Not sure if this link will work but it’s a very popular American dermatologist giving his opinion on the gloomy spa and their fake facts

Off topic but could you recommend a good SPF by any chance please?! Tbf I say off topic but it will help Reb when she catches up on here later!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic but could you recommend a good SPF by any chance please?! Tbf I say off topic but it will help Reb when she catches up on here later!
absolutely! Depends on how much you’re willing to spend, you can pick up a good face SPF from the Solait range in Superdrug but you may find it has some white cast or greasyness to it, my personal fav is La Roche Posay which is £13 in boots at the moment for spf 50.

It’s personal choice at the end of the day for what works best for your skin but always go for spf 30 or over. Anything less doesn’t really give sufficient coverage.

(you getting that Rebecca.....)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
absolutely! Depends on how much you’re willing to spend, you can pick up a good face SPF from the Solait range in Superdrug but you may find it has some white cast or greasyness to it, my personal fav is La Roche Posay which is £13 in boots at the moment for spf 50.

It’s personal choice at the end of the day for what works best for your skin but always go for spf 30 or over. Anything less doesn’t really give sufficient coverage.

(you getting that Rebecca.....)
Sorry would just like to add that I'm not an expert in anyway but I love eucerin products as my skin leans more dry and their SPF (factor 50) is fab if you have a similar skin type and smells gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also not at all an expert, everyone is different, but when my skin was very reactive and sensitive, La Roche Posay Cicaplast factor 50 was amazing 😊

ETA I've moved on to use Zein Obagi which is fab but pricey

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.