Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAhahahaha. Her and her mate as as stupid as each other. Also i bleeping hate when people say 'FOOKING' just why?! Its honestly like they are both 12 and pretending to play shop owners. Absolute weapons the pair of them! and yes i meant it in the correct term! ;)
Me too, also not a fan of swear words, even if spelt differently in a ‘professional‘ work message either.

Reactions: 6
And for anyone who hasn’t seen these before 👀

My personal fav is the ‘Too many fatties out in shorts today! #putitawaylove’ I find this one so ironic 😂😂
Sorry but if I stalked my partner and saw these kind of tweets from the past it would be an immediate dump. Sorry who the duck do you think you are 😂 Brad Pitt u ain’t hun!

Reactions: 15
Love how she’s getting a tattle wiki I’ve wanted one of them for ages on her! No idea how though😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t be arsed with her sheep getting this drink , tagging her like ‘thanks for the recommendation hun it’s amazing’ , and her reposting it saying ‘your so welcome babe enjoy’ like she’s created the drinks, she’s just picked it out of her suggestion box 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Earlier in the week...these shakes are great on the go and stop you buying sugary fizzy drinks....today...huge sugary drink in hand 🤦
Send these to abnormal.. let's see what they have to say about her advertising 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do the Yorkshire Dales a favour.....Pack up and duck off to a town with a Primark and a Starbucks you BASIC witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who gives a duck
Stick the Starbucks
Right up your arse
You pathetic farce
😁😁🤡🤡🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure Bronte King has been banging on about this drink for weeks 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.