Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starbucks again ๐Ÿ˜ซ surely there's plenty of local/independent coffee shops where she lives!

Reactions: 13
Starbucks again ๐Ÿ˜ซ surely there's plenty of local/independent coffee shops where she lives!
She wants to fit in with her cronies, such a saddo pretending to like coffee just so she can pose

Reactions: 12
New catfishing profile pic, taken years ago. I can't believe how different she looks! You expect people to change over the course of decades but she is still only 27. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 11
Maybe sheโ€™s manifesting she will look like that profile pic again one day?? Uh not when youโ€™re guzzling those starbucks drinks hun ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New catfishing profile pic, taken years ago. I can't believe how different she looks! You expect people to change over the course of decades but she is still only 27. Quite sad really.
Funny isnโ€™t it, the last handful have been a good few years old, Rebecca love, you look NOTHING like that anymore...Iโ€™d be gutted too if I looked like you now, itโ€™s the before and after in reverse ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Change of bio again too, changes that more than she does her own clothes

Reactions: 13
Funny isnโ€™t it, the last handful have been a good few years old, Rebecca love, you look NOTHING like that anymore...Iโ€™d be gutted too if I looked like you now, itโ€™s the before and after in reverse ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I'd be gutted too. The tragic thing is, if she stopped trying to copy all her fellow instawankers in their beige leisure wear sets and found her own style, she would actually look so much better. She isn't ugly, but her weak personality and obsession with copying others makes her seem it!

Reactions: 14
This vlog sheโ€™s threatening for tomorrow is surely a pregnancy announcement- doing something โ€˜excitingโ€™ today, Alfeh asking how babies are made...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Alfie at the ripe old age of 7(?) asking how babies are made? My 3 year old asked that when I was pregnant with his sister. Did Alfie never ask her how a baby got in her tummy when she was pregnant with woody?? Or was he too busy staring at a tv screen to even notice she was pregnant.
Also very off topic and controversial but who the FUUUUCCCKKKKKK calls their kid Woody..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Alfie at the ripe old age of 7(?) asking how babies are made? My 3 year old asked that when I was pregnant with his sister. Did Alfie never ask her how a baby got in her tummy when she was pregnant with woody?? Or was he too busy staring at a tv screen to even notice she was pregnant.
Also very off topic and controversial but who the FUUUUCCCKKKKKK calls their kid Woody..........
No he just thought he was #gifted & then given a swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.