Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she force herself to like salad like she is coffee the 🐽 she is definition of doing it for the gram isnt she
Well said. She could also:
...force herself to buy beds for her children.
...force herself to proofread.
...force herself to learn to spell.
...force herself to learn to cook.
...force herself to respond maturely to comments.

The list is endless!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi guys, so I’d like to start taking crack cocaine. I’ve never tried it before and I’m not a fan of disappointing my family but I see all these people on a night out having so much fun and I just think I’d like to try and be them so if anyone has any recommendations for Coke or a dealer then please reply to this comment....

DOES SHE NOT UNDERSTAND HOW bleeping STUPID SHE SOUNDS 😂😂😂😂😂 It honestly blows my mind, does she not hear herself. duck me if I don’t like something then I don’t bleeping buy it. She just wants to fit in with the instagrammers that actually like coffee.
Just when you think she can’t say anything more ridiculous 🤣
I can’t even watch the rest of her stories she’s so dumb asking that question it’s unreal

Reactions: 9
I actually can’t believe she paid £10 for the Starbucks cup when you can literally go in any Starbucks shop and get them for £2.50. These influencers man 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is she trying to make herself like coffee so she can look like an insta hun 🤣🤣 it’s more important that she makes herself like salad!
I follow an instagrammer that is joking on about becoming an influencer and said she needs to get herself a coffee cup cos certain influencers pose with them in every shot and Beggy comes out with this on the same day totally unironically therefore totally proving the point they will just pose with anything they think makes them look instaworthy. Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I ❤ Fashion. It’s okay if your not doing anything this half term with your kids! Tbh my camera not working and I don’t have time to get it fixed! So it’s okay don’t feel pressure to go and get it fixed! I did make a half term list to do in half term but my camera is broke so no pressure. Yeah I ain’t doing any activity this half terms as my camera can’t be fixed so no activities

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zara McDermott basically posted this ‘I want to like coffee - what should I try from Starbucks’ thing a month ago....

She has ripped it off for more engagement!

I wish I could unlike coffee, ideas please?
From caffeine addict

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I actually feel embarrassed drinking coffee in public now because it's become such a cliché. She's put me right off it now 😂 (also hello, I'm new here - couldn't resist any longer).
I have a small, totally manageable (not), addiction to coffee, insta huns won’t stop me getting my fix.. except I take my home-filtered coffee out in a travel mug cos I like to save the planet and money 😂 Costa is my version of a treat.. god I’m so not instaworthy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And for anyone who hasn’t seen these before 👀

My personal fav is the ‘Too many fatties out in shorts today! #putitawaylove’ I find this one so ironic 😂😂
I hope he realises that the fatties in shorts comment made back in 2012 was a direct future reference to his girlfriend Beggy Lamb!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she basically copies every influencer but buying a Starbucks cup with stickers on it. Absolute basic bi tch

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This pillock is ridiculous. Imagine being so devoid of an actual personality that you’re going to force yourself to drink something you don’t like in a bid to be more “exotic” (WTF?!) and to be like every other bleep on Instagram. Was it Friends where Rachel started smoking at work so she could talk to the other smokers?

I’ve got to the grand old age of 41 and never drink coffee or tea because I know I don’t like them. You
know what though? I AREN’T CHANGING FOR ANYONE. I would feel sorry for her that she’s so lacking in anything that she feels the need to do this but I can’t.

How much is a drink from Costa/Starbucks? I’ve not been since last year, because y’know a pandemic. She’ll probably spend loads attempting to find a super cute drink, all whilst her kids are sleeping on the floor. Her priorities are so out of whack. As everyone else said, she’s stated she DUNT like salad, why not force yourself to eat that so you can be a good role model for your kids and get them eating healthier. Add some pomegranate and there’s your exoticness you’re seeking.

Is there anything below a basic witch? If there is, she’d certainly fit into that category.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t even watch the rest of her stories she’s so dumb asking that question it’s unreal
As much as I dislike the woman, I actually feel sorry for her to some extent, as a grown woman with 2 children, she appears to have the maturity of a child. She's so desparate to fit in, be on trend, be adored, she will copy other people. She is void of any individuality,personality and has no actual friends. I honestly feel those close to her(family, Steve etc) have actually failed her by enabling her immature behaviour and not guiding her. I do wonder if maybe some issues in her background have created the Rebecca we all see online. Regardless of what she says, she is an extremely unhappy, lonely and isolated individual. Just maybe if she had better people around her, they may bring out the Rebecca that is a loving mother, who puts her children first. Instead those around her seem to think her behaviour is 'normal' so don't do anything to hell her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Rebecca, I like your post today. It's honest and vulnerable and doesn't feed into toxic positivity. You'll make more of a positive difference discussing these things than you ever will with quotes and pretending to be happy.

Reactions: 6
Rebecca, I like your post today. It's honest and vulnerable and doesn't feed into toxic positivity. You'll make more of a positive difference discussing these things than you ever will with quotes and pretending to be happy.
I think she’s full of crap myself.......!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The reason she lost it at the hello fresh is because she’s spent year cashing in on being ‘fake’. Suddenly she was going to be seen for what she is. You cannot equate ‘nervousness’ with ‘anxiety’, one is NOT the same as the other.

This is attention seeking at best, insulting to those suffering at worst. She’s an entitled, narcissistic spoilt women-child.

Plus if this is her being genuine then all that confident boss witch attitude she has 99% is a lie, maybe if she was this more ‘vulnerable’ person all the time we would have more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm struggling to believe her. I'm really shy and anxious, there's no way I could put myself out there online as she does. All my accounts are private with less than 100 people and I still rarely post pictures of myself or anything.

Reactions: 30
I'm struggling to believe her. I'm really shy and anxious, there's no way I could put myself out there online as she does. All my accounts are private with less than 100 people and I still rarely post pictures of myself or anything.
She’s full of shite.

the “anxiety” post for influencers is very much like the “troll” posts they put up. It’s a tool they use for engagement and to have loads of the Insta-Hun brigade feed their ego. Just wait for her to start reposting other people fawning all over her with the “I just really luv how totally real Rebecca is, she just such an inspiration!” And all the other utter drivel these idiots come out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She loves showing off and taking pictures of her arse/tits ect being adored and told how amazing she is. BUT she doesn’t like stuff ‘in the real world’ because she cannot live up to the image and person she pretends to be online. My issue is the fact that she convinces these sheep to believe in her bullshit and buy the tit she gets free ect. It’s all a lie and takes advantage of people.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.