Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks an absolute twit in her latest post & spouting more attention seeking rubbish. One minute she’s a boss babe who don’t give 2 shits what anyone thinks of her then this nervous anxious post. The woman (if you can call her that) is a narcissistic liar.

Reactions: 21
Not that anxious as she’s constantly doing bikini shots and showing her camel toe to the world. Do I feel sorry for her? No sorry I don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm struggling to believe her. I'm really shy and anxious, there's no way I could put myself out there online as she does. All my accounts are private with less than 100 people and I still rarely post pictures of myself or anything.
this. I have to force myself to be confident every day. The last thing I would want to do is parade my life (or version of it) online to thousands of people. It would never happen. If I had a tattle thread about me, well, I’d quit altogether. She’s talking crap isn’t she

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rebecca, I like your post today. It's honest and vulnerable and doesn't feed into toxic positivity. You'll make more of a positive difference discussing these things than you ever will with quotes and pretending to be happy.
Pls can someone share, for the blocked. 🤣

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she wants to emigrate to Spain if she can’t bare new situations? I lived in Spain for 2 years and understood almost no Spanish when I arrived and navigating a new system, even things like getting a phone contract, GP Registered, National Insurance number are stressful for the most confident of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The reason she had the melt down at the Hello Fresh event was because she was completely out of her depth. She hadn’t read the brief, wore the wrong clothes and had to buy something suitable when she got there and didn’t have a clue what she was doing. This post is purely for engagement

Reactions: 37
She’s full of shite! Just a few weeks ago she was saying how confident and sociable she was and I remember saying which one is it, because she was a mess at the hello fresh. She talks so much tit, I think being stuck in that dungeon 24/7 does probably cause her anxiety now when she goes out, I know I would be paranoid thinking if someone from here spots me out and about. But the problem with her is she tells so many lies to fit whatever agenda she’s pushing, one minute it’s confident, sociable, boss babe next it’s anxious, nervous begs which one is it????

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It has nothing to do with her "becoming a mum".
The real reason she wanted to run back for the cover t'dales that day was because she finally realised that she was completely out of her depth as an influencer. She was genuinely "not good enough to be there" and it hit her hard.
Once back in the safety of the fields, where she could hide behind deleted comments and blaming trolls, she continued as before.
Her life is all about hiding away, staying away from the real world and having to to interact with real people, because she can't control what they say to her or what she can contrive for them to to think of her.
@Ruby'smum @Poosh crossed posts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if after sharing that poor little girl of Ashley cains she will donate I noticed LJC had £500!
oh wait it’s all for engagement

Reactions: 21
I'm struggling to believe her. I'm really shy and anxious, there's no way I could put myself out there online as she does. All my accounts are private with less than 100 people and I still rarely post pictures of myself or anything.
Exactly this 👏

I'm the same as you and can only share social media content with my small close family group. I wouldn't ever consider putting myself out there in half the ways she has - especially some of the types of photos she puts out for engagement.

There just always seems to be extremes with her- If I genuinely followed her, I would never know if I was coming or going.

Reactions: 9
Her last post is a complete load of 🐂💩. She knew she had been caught out. She had not got a clue about cooking and was completely out of her depth. Why did she even go? The lies caught up with her and her only way out was to cry, say she was nervous and put it down to anxiety. I don't feel one iota of sympathy for her.

Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone else had commented this as I’ve skipped a few pages but it was only YESTERDAY her Bessie mate Steph was panicking about taking her baby into new situations as she’s spent most of her life in lock down, having to experience new situations when people are allowed to go back out again with her small child who only knows a very small amount of people. Anyway she got herself into a state about it and seemed to get quite bit of interaction out of it.
coincidental that today Rebecca is anxious since been a mum?
It’s all engagement from her, later we’ll have a close up of her ‘glowing skin’ eye bleeping herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BE ONLINE BEGGY! How are you going to cope in Mauritius!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This is all for bleeping engagement. What a twit.

Reactions: 23
Oh how sweet, the boys are airing their mattresses!
I think she’s full of crap myself.......!
Came here to say the same. I read that and my first thought was “what a load of horse tit”. No way does she struggle with anxiety. If it caused her so much distress she’d walk away from the problem that she’s created by airing her life to the public. If it caused her so much trauma she’d go get a normal job in an office somewhere quiet and live a normal life away from the scrutiny.

“I tell myself I’m not good enough”. Good enough so show everyone your flaps every 5 minutes though. Pull the other one you scrote. And go wash your yellow jumper before it grows legs drags itself into the washer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can anyone pls point me in the right direction to read about what happened at the hello fresh event?? From what I’ve read on this thread I get the gist but would like to read more lol 😈

Hello Fresh is the best! I’ve been using it since last October and it’s genuinely helped with my anxiety because it’s something to look forward to in the evening/take my mind off things, and the meals are so good and healthier than what I used to have. I never used to do the cooking because I’m so bad at it but I can actually cook for my family now.

(not an ad I just really like Hello Fresh lol)

Reactions: 4
shes the biggest liar on the internet that one!! anything for engagement, new followers! i dont believe a word of it, more tit pouring out her gob than her arse!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.