Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party but whoever it was that said Tesco won’t care what Rebecca does they only use her for her following, maybe they would be interested to know the majority of her following is paid for then? I think that should be the kind of thing these brands are made aware of when the choose people like Rebecca to represent them!

Reactions: 12
Hates coffee and the aftertaste but really wants to try one!!! 🤪 Thick witch.
How long were those kids left on their own to do that to their room? 🥺 Their mattresses must be so flimsy!
Her hair has only grown the length of her roots! Although the grease today is definitely weighing it down! :sick:
bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
omg how stupid! She’d be better off asking advice on how to train her adult self to start eating fruit and veg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she trying to make herself like coffee so she can look like an insta hun 🤣🤣 it’s more important that she makes herself like salad!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How old is she!!! All this pricking about in front of the mirror reminds me of when I shared a room with my sister as a teenager 🙄 Please tell me she didn’t embarrass herself by going into Starbucks and asking for half a shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It can’t be too milkeh cos ah get blow-ted wi milk.
Get some fruit and veg down ya, stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
who in their late 20s decides to try and force feed them self something they don’t like just to fit in 🤣. Heads up Rebecca, your kids should probably be exposed to more fruit and veg than tinned carrots in stew and banana cake so they don’t end up like you 😬🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I mean she could have just had a hot chocolate and posed with the Starbucks cup, no one would have known haha head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m utterly baffled by this imbecile.
If you don’t like coffee, you don’t like coffee. It’s perfectly ok not to like coffee!!!! I can’t actually believe she wants to force herself to drink a bloody coffee just so that she can fit in with the Insta Hun brigade! What a load of absolute nonsense. Just when you think she can’t get anymore ridiculous.

Reactions: 33
Asks for coffee recommendations but doesn’t like coffee, makes sense. Just get a frappuccino or frostino and be done with it you stupid cow, hasn’t got the brains to think for herself. Makes sense to add drinks to your diet for fun that are full of sugar 😂😂 when she seriously should be looking at reducing her sugar consumption.

Reactions: 18
Just figured it out! She’ll have an up coming ad for something coffee related, explains the Costa gifting to her “team” the other day. Maybe she’s got a coffee machine on the way, or heard that one of the big coffee shops have a well paying advertising campaign on the way. She knows she’s already told her followers she hates coffee, so maybe if she starts drinking it we won’t see through her this time

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Guess the age of this person - I hate salad, I hate vegetables, can't cook, don't like coffee, hair in a topknot, I love Justin Bieber, knows all the words to current pop tunes - 15 did you say - no actually it's a grown mother of two - beggy Lamb - grown the f up will you??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When did she get those converse high tops? Never seen them on her before bet she got them second hand just so she could link the brand new ones! (Nothing wrong with second hand by the way she’s just shady)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
QUOTE="Bellaboo83, post: 4411868, member: 11498"]
Oh my gosh he is ripping her to shreds, it couldn't be clearer it's his car 😭🤣
[/QUOTE]
How embarrassing for her - it's not even her car - bloody liar. Had to laugh at her tasting the half shot 'coffee' just like a child. Steve laughing at her - you can't even taste coffee at all, Jesus how embarrassing is she. When he said so you've got a coffee with a quarter the usual amount of coffee they put in (she said she got half but they usually out two in) - you cud see her face so puzzled , no idea what a quarter was or what he was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone have that video of Begga saying COVID is a pile of crap? I remember a tattler posted it on one of her threads but can’t find it, I’ll put it in an email to Tesco.
Here you go.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.