Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see a breakdown of her followers - bots, followed by people who just laugh at her and then genuine 'fans'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love how she says 'we've been busy sorting the spare bed room' 'Steve cleared it out and then went to the tip', do basically Steve has done it. Not sure how it's a spare bedroom, when the boys share a room, surely as they get older they will want their own space and privacy? I understand sharing if there isn't enough bedrooms, but in this case, it's so she has space for her bookshelf desk and knock off bags, and if Alfie is forced to share with Woody, he takes on responsibility for looking after and entertaining Woody, god forbid the parents actually do it.
The spare room is for when her many many Instagram mates come and stay! You just know this is never gonna happen.. never.. just like them moving to Spain, holidaying in Cuba and Rebecca actually getting a job..

Reactions: 13
Just realised Steve didn't post a Mother's Day tribute to her. As if that cave man posted for International Women's Day but not Mother's Day. 😂😂😂 Has he changed the password on his phone Rebecca? Gutted for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course, you never do anything just for the gram do you Beggy?
I think someones a bit peeved she got naff all for Mothers Day!!
Maybe old Stevie boy thinks such a boss babe should just be thankful to have 2 beautiful sons and a home, but we all know to Beggy , it's all about the value of what she is given, rather than the thought that has gone into it. For a grown woman, she behaves like a spoilt, bratty child. But then again, she's probably mirroring the way she was raised

Reactions: 8
There has never been more of a certainty that she posted the 'don't compare yourself' post because Steve didn't come up with the mothers day goods. It's also very interesting he didn't dedicate a post to the mother of his children, especially following his international women's day post (yes I know he didn't post that with his own fingers 😅).

I feel like tensions are high in that house at the moment. She's slipped up and given us two stories of Steve showing how pissed off he is, she's drinking a lot more than she has for a while, and there are hella lot of posts trying to give the impression everything is perfect with their relationship and we all know that means everything is not perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just think he didn't have the money to get her anything other than some chocolates.... Their mortgage is around 1500 a month that's before theyve even heated the place - and let's face it it looks about as energy efficient as a 1997 plate Cadillac Escalade with a 5 litre engine - or paid the insurance on any of the old bangers... I doubt at the moment Dingle is earning much over 2k a month, and god knows what steavers income is...

Reactions: 15
A day late but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to us, Alfie and Woodys tattle parents!!

Hopefully she’s manifesting those bunk beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just think he didn't have the money to get her anything other than some chocolates.... Their mortgage is around 1500 a month that's before theyve even heated the place - and let's face it it looks about as energy efficient as a 1997 plate Cadillac Escalade with a 5 litre engine - or paid the insurance on any of the old bangers... I doubt at the moment Dingle is earning much over 2k a month, and god knows what steavers income is...
I wouldn't be surprised if his dad helps them out financially

Reactions: 8
I wonder what Rebecca's thoughts are on Shamima Begum not being allowed back into the country?

She must be fuming, cos women support women and all that 🥴
She thinks thats a starter at the Indian restaurant 😂😂
Thats how clued up she is 🤔🤔😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She honestly thinks moving to Spain would be like being on holiday every day...not gonna be like that at all love

Reactions: 18
duck sake here we go a montage of beggy in her bikinis. Put it away love seriously. She really carries on like she’s Britain’s next top model. She honestly needs brought back down to earth, she’s deluded.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.