Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s an old post but I don’t follow her so I’ve just seen it but that post ‘find yourself a Steve ‘
Ahahaha no thanks hen 😂
Then that Beth beggy bartram has commented saying it’s the best to be married to your best friend when Rebeggas just called off her wedding to old two sausage .
Hahaha I’m sure this has already been talked about but lol

Reactions: 17
Why does she need a foot rub every other day? You’d think she was on her feet all day doing 12 hour shifts at WORK (real job). When in fact shes sat on her lard arse all day and occasionally gets up to shove said lard arse in front of the camera dancing in the kitchen

Reactions: 24
I was SO confused about the thread title! No-one else mentioned it so I thought I hadn't been paying attention... Phew :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Her post is soooo contradictory she doesn’t give a tit when she’s ‘doing it for the gram’ spread out on her new (old) Porsche or bragging that she’s moving to spaaaane or flashing her £400 coat. duck off rebegga you’re the biggest twit going on Instagram, I wear make up I don’t wear make up I wear make up I don’t wear make up, give it a bleeping rest. When people challenge you about your lies you block and delete, which screams guilt!!!!
I always think that people who have to show off everything they buy or insist on telling the whole world just how perfect their life or relationship, is doing it more to convince the self that they are happy. For the people she claims are jealous, maybe we struggle to see what she needs to show off for, everything she has is because of Steve's dad's company/money, not because she has worked hard. If she is so happy, why is she constantly banging on about Spain, she said she would move there in 10 years, of course she would, because any decent parent would actually wait for their children to complete their education, before moving to another country for purely selfish reasons. Rebecca purely exists to show off on social media, that is not a life it's an existence. She needs to realise she has nothing that most people would actually want.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always think that people who have to show off everything they buy or insist on telling the whole world just how perfect their life or relationship, is doing it more to convince the self that they are happy. For the people she claims are jealous, maybe we struggle to see what she needs to show off for, everything she has is because of Steve's dad's company/money, not because she has worked hard. If she is so happy, why is she constantly banging on about Spain, she said she would move there in 10 years, of course she would, because any decent parent would actually wait for their children to complete their education, before moving to another country for purely selfish reasons. Rebecca purely exists to show off on social media, that is not a life it's an existence. She needs to realise she has nothing that most people would actually want.
She's an absolute idiot. I can't think of a single thing to be jealous of her for, yet she seems to think everyone is? I always think with moving abroad when you have kids, you either do it before they start school or wait until they are old enough to agree to the decision and prepare for it eg learning the language... In 10 years time, Alfie will be 17, I would highly doubt he will be up for moving abroad to a country that speaks a totally different language, leaving his friends behind. He will probably be learning to drive, if they still live in the dungeon, that would be his first taste of freedom. If he doesn't want to go, would she leave him behind? Woody would be 13/14, so right in the middle of high school. Very selfish but that's her all over, isn't it! I don't know why I'm even giving it any thought because it will never happen anyway, they wouldn't get in, they have no trade between them to be considered an asset to the country! She just spouts this stuff, no thought behind it. We did think about moving to Australia in the past... Guess what Reb, we did some research and we would stand a very high chance of being allowed in because we both have desirable trades... Don't be jel now will you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's an absolute idiot. I can't think of a single thing to be jealous of her for, yet she seems to think everyone is? I always think with moving abroad when you have kids, you either do it before they start school or wait until they are old enough to agree to the decision and prepare for it eg learning the language... In 10 years time, Alfie will be 17, I would highly doubt he will be up for moving abroad to a country that speaks a totally different language, leaving his friends behind. He will probably be learning to drive, if they still live in the dungeon, that would be his first taste of freedom. If he doesn't want to go, would she leave him behind? Woody would be 13/14, so right in the middle of high school. Very selfish but that's her all over, isn't it! I don't know why I'm even giving it any thought because it will never happen anyway, they wouldn't get in, they have no trade between them to be considered an asset to the country! She just spouts this stuff, no thought behind it. We did think about moving to Australia in the past... Guess what Reb, we did some research and we would stand a very high chance of being allowed in because we both have desirable trades... Don't be jel now will you 😘
You mean Spain wouldn't want a supah lovely face sander flogging boss beeehhhbb?!

I think their minister for immigration must be a jealous little troll who just can't stand Rebecca's life isn't theirs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How dare you insinuate she might be jealous, she’d be over the moon for you, she’s all about women empowering women dontcha know 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How dare you insinuate she might be jealous, she’d be over the moon for you, she’s all about women empowering women dontcha know 😗
I wonder what Rebecca's thoughts are on Shamima Begum not being allowed back into the country?

She must be fuming, cos women support women and all that 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what Rebecca's thoughts are on Shamima Begum not being allowed back into the country?

She must be fuming, cos women support women and all that 🥴
Why can't the nasteh trolls at the Supreme Court just "be kind"? Women have got to support women and they're all just jealous haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen this on another thread... about right as long as she can go to Tenerife all is well in the world...
C4D9B6C3-8B09-4ABC-A495-389A8ADB8C9A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she need a foot rub every other day? You’d think she was on her feet all day doing 12 hour shifts at WORK (real job). When in fact shes sat on her lard arse all day and occasionally gets up to shove said lard arse in front of the camera dancing in the kitchen
Why does she always use that idiotic filter on Steve when she wants a foot rub? She's like a child with Tiltok and bloody filters, she needs to grow up, stupid woman. Not sure what she is achieving with her social media, there's no actual theme apart from, how not to parent, dress, cook and basically live life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course, you never do anything just for the gram do you Beggy?
I think someones a bit peeved she got naff all for Mothers Day!!
The saddest thing is she is the only person making herself feel "pressured". It's a reflection of her own insecurities to look at other Mother's celebrations and compare them to her own.

My feed was full of elaborate and expensive gestures too but not once did I feel pressure to post my gifts to keep up with everyone else or to prove that I am loved by my family. She needs to get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course, you never do anything just for the gram do you Beggy?
I think someones a bit peeved she got naff all for Mothers Day!!
That is the biggest load of crap coming from her no one posts for the gram more than her. Give your head a wobble girl

Reactions: 15
Also I've had a little scan through the comments and she's put "it's always the same on here, Valentine's, birthdays etc". Said Beggy Bogtrotter who poses with giant number balloons every birthday 😂😂😂 she's so painfully thick to realise that she's part of the problem. She is just as bad as the people she's slagging off. If not worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So today she’s loving the no make up! Stay tuned for a face full of slap as she likes to wear make up it’s cute and stuff.. sniff
97333D74-56E1-4F5B-A27F-27B1F131BE8A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks tit, she talks tit, why do I even follow her.........oh I know for the laughs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how she says 'we've been busy sorting the spare bed room' 'Steve cleared it out and then went to the tip', do basically Steve has done it. Not sure how it's a spare bedroom, when the boys share a room, surely as they get older they will want their own space and privacy? I understand sharing if there isn't enough bedrooms, but in this case, it's so she has space for her bookshelf desk and knock off bags, and if Alfie is forced to share with Woody, he takes on responsibility for looking after and entertaining Woody, god forbid the parents actually do it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.