Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow where can I get those hair burst gummy bear things ? She is such a good ambassador for this brand , really makes me want to get my hands on them ASAP 😅
Her manky greasy hair is absolutely bleeping vile. Bloody tie that up if you’re not going to wash it. What’s happening with her mad eyebrows here?!!!

She’s a bleeping state.

Reactions: 12
In fairness normally i wouldn't like to pull someone's looks apart but Dingle brings it all on herself by acting like she's some sort of mega babe 🙄🙄🙄

I don't get why she doesn't just buy a root spray 😂 they're like £3

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus, how far is that one pizza going to go between four of them?! Me and my other half would probably have one each ourselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Actimel obviously didn't come through with an ad offer so switched to the budget version this week 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1 carrot and 1 pepper and maybe 1 pack of strawberries ....

HAHAHA YOU WERE SPOT ON!
I know this woman's shopping list better than my own lol

In all seriousness, she needs to stop messing with her hair, it is starting to thin quite badly. I'm actually quite shocked by it. The receding hairline is obvious now, but on her crown her hair looks quite sparse

I might have missed it but where’s the veg?
Still in the shop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
don’t wear make up as don’t need it now the lumi has made her skin the best it’s ever been... she was only saying yesterday she prefers to be fresh faced now as skins so good. YEAH YEAH OK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
don’t wear make up as don’t need it now the lumi has made her skin the best it’s ever been... she was only saying yesterday she prefers to be fresh faced now as skins so good. YEAH YEAH OK
I thought her skin looked awful in today’s stories, it looks grey. She’s very dehydrated!!

Reactions: 8
In fairness normally i wouldn't like to pull someone's looks apart but Dingle brings it all on herself by acting like she's some sort of mega babe 🙄🙄🙄

I don't get why she doesn't just buy a root spray 😂 they're like £3
I know, just buy some root spray since it’s your job to look good and promote amazing haiiirrrbeeeerrrst - is it ‘cos she’s had none gifted? Am sure she could Klarna it if she’s that hard up?I’ll have do it when I’m back to work and on show. Buys a Porsche to show off but can’t sort her bleeping hair out - she’s so contradictory

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Earlier when she was doing those stories with woody and then said she needs to go to some work..... the work was to straighten the hair and make a reel because straight hair is her new J A M.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know, just buy some root spray since it’s your job to look good and promote amazing haiiirrrbeeeerrrst - is it ‘cos she’s had none gifted? Am sure she could Klarna it if she’s that hard up?I’ll have do it when I’m back to work and on show. Buys a Porsche to show off but can’t sort her bleeping hair out - she’s so contradictory
Oh god I know buys so many clothes, and posts so many edited selfies so people tell her she looks nice 😊 but only last year couldn't complete the basic hygiene task of shaving her armpits 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.