Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got the number for a good therapist being as we are all hurting inside? 😂 Can't take a pinch of criticism can she! You're right Begs, we all have really pathetic lives and we are just dying to be like you. Please tell us all how to be mega boss babes and where we can get a second hand car from and live the absolute dream on the the MLM game! 🦚
Ask Becky if her life coach has a slot free hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just own her size?? This isn’t a 14 let alone 10/12... She would do herself a favour by admitting her true size and making her content about mid/plus size ‘fashion’ (said lightly but if she dressed for her size then she’s got half a chance)

I’m a size 14 and signed to a modelling agency as a plus sized model and I’m atleast 2 sizes smaller than her. I know it’s not about the number in the label but sometimes you need to understand your body shape and rock it.

I hope she’s sending all of those clothes straight back to Zara, I can’t believe of all the items they sell, it was those hideous numbers she chose.
4D6F834D-68C1-408F-926C-8C11A6178968.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her face is radioactive what the hell is going on with it lately, she’s really not doing her business any favours with the state of it.
Agree she’s totally in denial about her size, those shorts!!! No for god sake have some class, no one wants to see your sweaty fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just own her size?? This isn’t a 14 let alone 10/12... She would do herself a favour by admitting her true size and making her content about mid/plus size ‘fashion’ (said lightly but if she dressed for her size then she’s got half a chance)

I’m a size 14 and signed to a modelling agency as a plus sized model and I’m atleast 2 sizes smaller than her. I know it’s not about the number in the label but sometimes you need to understand your body shape and rock it.

I hope she’s sending all of those clothes straight back to Zara, I can’t believe of all the items they sell, it was those hideous numbers she chose.
View attachment 480822
Was gonna say I'm shocked she's actually bit the bullet and done a Zara haul, thought it might be a bit too expensive for bargain bucket beggy, but ya know, gotta fit in with the other insta huns even if you're 2 years late on the Zara badwagon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm especially shocked because Zara are known for sizes being super small... I'm sure XL in Zara corresponds to a 12 so she surely has had to buy an XXL or maybe even an XXXL she won't like that 😄🤦🏻‍♀️ she'll be offending Steve with them sizes

When she was dancing around slapping Steve on his bum on that tracksuit she looks plus sized definitely

Was gonna say I'm shocked she's actually bit the bullet and done a Zara haul, thought it might be a bit too expensive for bargain bucket beggy, but ya know, gotta fit in with the other insta huns even if you're 2 years late on the Zara badwagon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm especially shocked because Zara are known for sizes being super small... I'm sure XL in Zara corresponds to a 12 so she surely has had to buy an XXL or maybe even an XXXL she won't like that 😄🤦🏻‍♀️ she'll be offending Steve with them sizes

When she was dancing around slapping Steve on his bum on that tracksuit she looks plus sized definitely
I don’t buy anything from Zara unless it’s classed as oversized. Whilst I could probably squeeze into an XL, I just wouldn’t. It’s not flattering and I don’t fancy risking the split seams 😂
As I said, I’m a comfortable 14 and I know my shape and what sits nice. I see so many items of clothing that look absolutely stunning on these size 8/10 influencers, I just know it won’t look like that on me. I’m happy with my size, I’ve birthed 2 beautiful babies and no one would make me want to hate my body enough to be in denial of my size.
If she’s worried about what Steve the sizest pig would think if he knew her true size, she needs to sack him off ASAP. We all know he’s obsessed with these tiny celebs/influencers so maybe she’s just trying to keep up with them. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Steve can’t be arsed with her can he? Don’t get me wrong he’s completely an enabler but I can sense he’s getting sick of the sight of the performance she puts on for her phone constantly.

Today was the first time I’ve actually seen her look like she’s cleansed her face properly but she seems hammered.

Reactions: 13
She looks like Brogan (imagine some of you know who I mean!) - pale & podgy. She hasn't got a bad figure but she needs to dress for it, she still wants to wear clothes she wore at 17 when she was half the size.

Reactions: 10
What an absolute state & she’s there thinking she’s stunning 😂😂 your a big fat mess beggy sort yourself out.

Reactions: 13
Her in the kitchen shaking that fat arse in those blue joggers 🤮stay classy hun. Absolute state, theres 3 people in that relationship. Her steve and her bloody phone, and I too sense he can’t be fucked with her. She’s a clown

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Seriously moments like that should be private, no one is ever going to find it funny. She looks deranged.

• Haha
You can tell she's desperate to do all the fat arse wobbling into the camera like she used to... I think those 16 sausages were for her really

• Haha
Reactions: 21
omg she is an embarrassment 😳

also

187B5445-CA9E-4255-AB6E-DC3F40945062.png

1. She looks like she’s been covered in Steve’s baby batter 🤢
2. The way her skin wobbles when she presses the face vibrator against it gives me the gip

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Size 10-12? Course you are!! 😏🤭😏🤭😏🤭
Is she still claiming size 10?! Don't keep up on her stories as frequently as I used to 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn't think I'd seen her mention a size lately so wondered if she'd quietly accepted she was a 14/16 and stopped mentioning it....

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.