Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to be honest I don’t actually think she’s big, you can tell she’s put weight on but she only looks to be about a 14/16 to me. I don’t think she owns this, though, and so she doesn’t dress for her size and so squishes into clothes she WISHES she fit into - which makes her look worse/bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m going to be honest I don’t actually think she’s big, you can tell she’s put weight on but she only looks to be about a 14/16 to me. I don’t think she owns this, though, and so she doesn’t dress for her size and so squishes into clothes she WISHES she fit into - which makes her look worse/bigger.
Oh yeah she's not like morbidly obese or anything! She's just not the size 10 kardashian she thinks/wishes she was :)

Reactions: 12
Her latest shared reel about people believing a lie about you & not getting your side, if you didn’t block everybody who questions you Begs & you only have an echo chamber this doesn’t quite ring true....
So many posts doing the rounds like this.

People only talk tit about you cos they're jealous

People make up lies about you

People talk tit about you when they're hurting themselves

Etc etc 🥱🥱🥱

Top tip for ya gals: live a decent, normal, respectful, kind, compassionate life and NO ONE TALKS ABOUT YOU AT ALL.

I'm not saying I'm a saint, but my life is drama free. No rumours, no gossip, no backstabbers, no jealous huns. Don't be an hole. Simple. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her post is soooo contradictory she doesn’t give a tit when she’s ‘doing it for the gram’ spread out on her new (old) Porsche or bragging that she’s moving to spaaaane or flashing her £400 coat. duck off rebegga you’re the biggest twit going on Instagram, I wear make up I don’t wear make up I wear make up I don’t wear make up, give it a bleeping rest. When people challenge you about your lies you block and delete, which screams guilt!!!!

• Heart
She’s saying not to compere yourself to others today. So in other words 2ss got her nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
she is the first person to show off her new car, coat, zara haul, valentines set up from steve (🤣)

she seems to put these stupid captions when she hasn’t done what others do!! so feels the need to justify it and try act so relatable when shes clearly missed the influencer memo 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her latest post and there being no Mother’s Day post from Steve just shows how bleeping fed up of her tit he is. I can’t stand him either but wow you can just tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What has that post got to do with 4 pictures of her smug annoying filler filled face! Honestly who in the name of duck poses like that and puts not one but 4 pics up. She is a self obsessed boring fake fucker

Reactions: 32
But she posted this morning?? Looked like she got flowers, card, biscuits or something was it?!!

Reactions: 9
But she posted this morning?? Looked like she got flowers, card, biscuits or something was it?!!
That was probably the stuff she got from the PR package off hair burst yesterday. She doesn’t get sent a lot of freebies so when she does, she likes to make a big song and dance about it.

Reactions: 10
she is the first person to show off her new car, coat, zara haul, valentines set up from steve (🤣)

she seems to put these stupid captions when she hasn’t done what others do!! so feels the need to justify it and try act so relatable when shes clearly missed the influencer memo 😂😂
Exactly this. She did the same when she did nothing with the boys all half term or something (despite posting a list of what they wanted to do) and then said all this “you don’t have to do this for the gram” posts

Reactions: 15
Oh do duck off Rebecca.

Are you telling us that if Steaver had erected a balloon arch and covered your house in flowers you would've kept that to yourself out of respect to the mothers who didn't get that? Pull the other one.

You cried over a tea light being lit for you on Valentine's Day. Made out like Steve was Casanova himself. You would've literally been ALL OVER your insta if he had done anything good for you today.

It's like when you used to say "it's not all about having a new flashy bathroom suite" "we don't need a new bathroom, this one works just fine" ... and then as soon as you had a new (not so flashy) bathroom suite it was all you banged on about and posted about for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think she needs validation from others a lot of the time. Like if she shouts at the boys we all get a “hand sup if you’ve been a shouty mom today” or if they stay in all weekend she has to have approval from others that “it’s fine to not take your kids everywhere and have lots of plans everyday” posts. Same as Christmas we all had the “you don’t need to do expensive Xmas eve boxes and go all out” I think she just writes these things to get some ego massaging comments back and reassure herself!! How about you do you hun and don’t worry about what others are posting, how about that!! Her famous line lol.

Oh do duck off Rebecca.

Are you telling us that if Steaver had erected a balloon arch and covered your house in flowers you would've kept that to yourself out of respect to the mothers who didn't get that? Pull the other one.

You cried over a tea light being lit for you on Valentine's Day. Made out like Steve was Casanova himself. You would've literally been ALL OVER your insta if he had done anything good for you today.

It's like when you used to say "it's not all about having a new flashy bathroom suite" "we don't need a new bathroom, this one works just fine" ... and then as soon as you had a new (not so flashy) bathroom suite it was all you banged on about and posted about for ages.
I was just gonna say its round 2 of "it's not all about having a new fancy SUIT" before you beat me to it :ROFLMAO:

So Steaver posts her (allegedly) a soppy post on international womens day which is a fairly recent phenomenon, but when the age old tradition of mothers day rolls round theres sweet FA.....

Also, did we have to get rid of the munter and grunter title?? :mad:

Reactions: 17
I was just gonna say its round 2 of "it's not all about having a new fancy SUIT" before you beat me to it :ROFLMAO:

So Steaver posts her (allegedly) a soppy post on international womens day which is a fairly recent phenomenon, but when the age old tradition of mothers day rolls round theres sweet FA.....

Also, did we have to get rid of the munter and grunter title?? :mad:
I was just coming to say the same, who changed the thread title?

He hates her but he knows he's fucked if he leaves her.... Kanye West Gold Digger springs to mind 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Very odd the title changed.

Begga is a prime of example of suiting herself. If she didn’t get anything to show off about she thinks nobody should be showing their gifts off, but if she got loads she’d think it’s nice to be able to show your appreciation and you should be super super proud & all that other toxic positivity. She’s a bleep.

It looks like all she got was chocolates & some hot chocolate powder. Still the fact you get anything is lovely and thoughtful but we all know she’s about that fake boss babe life so she’ll be seething seeing other instahuns with flashy presents & gushing posts and she has..... to beg her boyfriend to rub her trotters.

Reactions: 19
You’re all bang on about the switching between showing off about occasions and purchases to then claiming it’s ok to be low key or not bother with events .It’s all to suit her .
I’m sick to death of the backwards and forwards about ‘I wear makeup ,I don’t wear make up’ Jesus you’re so boring love ,none of us care if you wear it or not ,why you even mentioning it ?

Yeah the thread title confused me, I thought it was a new thread until I noticed the first post was 3rd March. I wonder why that’s been changed then.

As for her Mother’s Day post, it’s so obvious Steve didn’t bother to do anything. If he did she would have posted something. I’m a bit surprised though that she didn’t get a homemade card from whichever boy is in school, is it Woody? Usually the schools will make something for the kids to bring home.

Oh and why does she always get Steve to rub her feet? It makes me feel sick just thinking about it. I can’t stand people touching my feet & I wouldn’t want to be touching someone else’s either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.