Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't need to feel sorry for 2ss. There is an established legal process for fathers seeking access and or contact to their children...married or not.
Imagine if he got custody?
She would literally have nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Find yourself a Steve? 😂😂 work shy, racist, sexist, dribbly creep?! Nah your welcome to him

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t need to provide evidence because what even could that be .. everyone including you tattle bastards All know the sketch! She’s a complete head case and would 100% use those boys as a weapon therefor causing them more distress and upset . I’m not defending him he’s a idiot and could use the money he spends on cars to fight for his kids but he would most likely loose . She’s a screaming crying I’ll Chuck myself off a bridge sort ....
not saying he doesn’t have a choice because he certainly does but he despite the beds etc is the better parent and more present parent . But my husband wouldn’t pick up on shoes and beds etc as being a issue he goes off the smile on the face when he’s with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s with that bleeping pose?! 😂 I know it’s slimming yadda yadda yadda but please just stop it.

Reactions: 11
You don't need to feel sorry for 2ss. There is an established legal process for fathers seeking access and or contact to their children...married or not.
I've never felt sorry for him, he's getting what he deserves,he shacked up with a slapper. The boys on the other hand I do feel sorry for, they have two useless parents. The reality is, he probably would stand a good chance of getting custody of the boys, her 'parenting' is very public, and shows very little knowledge of safety or basic parenting skills. His advantage would be his family would probably step into help him with the boys, her family appear to distance themselves from her. I think she probably has 'dirt' on him she would use if he left her, something that would hit him financially.

Reactions: 12
Just seen beggas bff Carly jade drake has joined the LUMInati 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why has she limited the comments on that nauseating post? Frightened of what people might say Rebecca? I thought you didn’t give two shits?

Reactions: 13
Can you remember a vlog when they'd not long since moved to the new house, Steve was nowhere to be seen and she was upset and crying, then at one point in the blog said she'd had a row with Steve?
I actually felt sorry for her then. Now I think she's a twit, and the pair of them are rough as bears arses but I need to find that vlog again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen beggas bff Carly jade drake has joined the LUMInati 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’m so disappointed. I actually like Carly Drake but I can’t understand why she is friends with Beggy, they are opposites. Carly comes across as clean, spends time with her kids, has an actual job and isn’t afraid to admit she’s having a bad day.

Reactions: 7
I’m so disappointed. I actually like Carly Drake but I can’t understand why she is friends with Beggy, they are opposites. Carly comes across as clean, spends time with her kids, has an actual job and isn’t afraid to admit she’s having a bad day.
Is Carly not flogging FM anymore?

Reactions: 2
I actually feel really sad for her in that video. She was bound to feel like that having had such a lifestyle change with the house move, why does try and pretend it’s all roses now when it’s clearly not? She should have stuck to being more natural and honest like that and she’d probably not have the piss taken out of her so badly!

Reactions: 19
She has a proper job as well as a maternity assistant.
oh I’m sure I read on her thread she had given up her job, well once her maternity had finished she wasn’t going back because she flogs FM

No mention of buying it off buggy though!!! Laughable if she got it elsewhere
to be fair, every bleeping person on Instagram is selling them so probably had to pick out of 7163737 mlm huns.
I do Wonder who she bought it from though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.