Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because it wasn't pre pigmented before applying the colour. The colour is now fading out of the bleach leaving that terrible khaki green. Her hairdresser is crap!
I can't believe the botched bleach job that hairdresser has done😳 she's properly fried it!

Reactions: 11
Lol these NuSkin huns are cringe... #bossbabe you are not HUN

Also I have a mate whose missus is one of these NuSkin huns. I've a skin condition and guess what he recommended... The LumiSpa! He literally said to me 'it's the number one beauty device in the world for a reason'. Get to duck, show me where that stat is from. Also bad enough I've to see said missus on the gram using their CHILD to peddle her pyramid scheme but I've now also got a brainwashed mate on my hands.

Edited to add the long story 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol these NuSkin huns are cringe... #bossbabe you are not HUN

Also I have a mate whose missus is one of these NuSkin huns. I've a skin condition and guess what he recommended... The LumiSpa! He literally said to me 'it's the number one beauty device in the world for a reason'. Get to duck, show me where that stat is from. Also bad enough I've to see said missus on the gram using their CHILD to peddle her pyramid scheme but I've now also got a brainwashed mate on my hands.

Edited to add the long story 😂
Im not being funny but I refuse to believe this power sander is the "number one beauty device in the world" ahead of things like She Uemura eyelash curlers and Braun Epilators, theres just no chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One week I don’t wear make up anymore next week let me flog you this overpriced mascara 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
After yesterday’s tagging themselves on an unnecessary jaunt, I can’t believe they are broadcasting going to the supermarket as a family! I know an online shop might not be ideal for delivery but there are plenty of click and collect shops available now. If they are all going and the boys are sitting in the car then they could of stayed home and Alfie should be doing work with whichever parent is home. They might be bored and want a trip out, but tough tits, it’s tit for us all. Agree with whoever mentioned year 3, they are going to get a shock!

Reactions: 20
Im not being funny but I refuse to believe this power sander is the "number one beauty device in the world" ahead of things like She Uemura eyelash curlers and Braun Epilators, theres just no chance!
Same thing as taking a Black and Decker sander to your face I believe... Swipe up for my affiliate link over at B&Q HUNS #bossbabe

Also I saw one of these huns saying 'we're working so hard, thinking of new innovative ideas'...

Didn't realise NuSkin made you head of global R&D Karen from up north 😂

Omg the falseness just fucks me off so much. You are not contributing to business ideas, you are in SALES. Which is fine, but stop misleading people with false representations you twats!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the duck is with that cream knit she is wearing?!?! It looks like she found it in a skip outside a nursing home 😂
Also, her hair is FRIED. How can she honestly think it looks good?! She is deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God she’s pathetic, showing herself with her trolley as if to try and prove she’s alone when we all know she isn’t. But she doesn’t read here. Also, whatever brand she’s working with, I will be making sure I send them all the screenshots of her saying Covid was crap, and Steve’s racist tweets. I am sick to death of this trallop trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes to line her own pockets. She needs to be forced to go out and get an actual job, not a pretend one.

Reactions: 29
she really does have so much filler migration 🥴 I have had my lips done 4 times over 3 years and never had anything of the sort 😌 but then its a registered nurse that does mine it’s probably a beauty therapist hun that does hers and charges 50quid a ml 🤣

can’t believe shes kidding onto herself she has long hair 😆 you’ve got a long bob still hen 😂😂 keep dreaming 😴

Reactions: 17
Come on Beggy, give the people want they want and show us your Aldeh shop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come on Beggy, give the people want they want and show us your Aldeh shop!!
AV BOUGHT 2 TINS OF BEANS BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE BEANS SO AV BOUGHT 2 TINS OF BEANS FOR THE BOYS BECAUSE THEY LIKE THEM, AV GOT 2 CARTONS OF FRESH ORANGE JUICE BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE IT SO AV GOT THAT FOR THE BOYS, AV GOT STEVE A PACKET OF HAM BECAUSE HE LIKES HAM FOR HIS LUNCHES SO AV GOT HIM SOME HAM FOR LUNCHES, AV GOT 6 MEATBALLS FOR DINNER TONIGHT AND WE WILL HAVE LEFTOVERS SO TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE THE 4 LEFTOVER MEATBALLS FOR LUNCH INSIDE SUB ROLLS WITH CHIPS BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE CHIPS SO WE WILL AV THAT WITH CHIPS....

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I hope she’s bought chicken cos Steve likes chicken so I hope she’s bought chicken
And 15 tins of chopped tomatuurrr just to have in. Also 2 pizzas for won night because we all like pizza so that’s for won night. Green milk for alfeh & woodeh, it doesn’t sit right on their tummeh but it’s for milkshake to go with their breakfast starter of diabetes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Don’t confuse fakeness with kindness hun. All those pathetic arse lickers have their own agenda and couldn’t give a tit about you. Just as you couldn’t give a tit about them.
E2D49F21-1FB6-465A-9778-5B54B3C928C4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s fabulous cos she lined her shopping up 😂😂😂 seriously the girls nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.