Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"got some spaghetti for spag bol" she says pointing to a packet of pasta that's clearly not spaghetti.
MISSED this. Thank you Beggy. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thatโ€™s not all she got either, she had toilet roll in her trolley. Wonder what else she hides. Face wipes?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
281DA10C-632F-4037-A820-77067E35191F.png

Here is what she actually bought tho!! Liar liar camel toe is on fire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I canโ€™t believe we live in a world where boss babe huns think we need to or want to see the contents of their shopping? When I get in from the food shop I just want to put it all away and sit down..never have I thought to neatly line it up on the table, pop my camera on and film myself pointing at and describing each basic item (because letโ€™s face it, it was all very basic and uninteresting..like weโ€™ve never seen a plain white loaf of bread before and some packs of cheap ham) and what I plan to do with them ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I just wish she'd said "dilute juice" and got some gnocchi. ๐Ÿ˜ž Can't have it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
AV BOUGHT 2 TINS OF BEANS BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE BEANS SO AV BOUGHT 2 TINS OF BEANS FOR THE BOYS BECAUSE THEY LIKE THEM, AV GOT 2 CARTONS OF FRESH ORANGE JUICE BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE IT SO AV GOT THAT FOR THE BOYS, AV GOT STEVE A PACKET OF HAM BECAUSE HE LIKES HAM FOR HIS LUNCHES SO AV GOT HIM SOME HAM FOR LUNCHES, AV GOT 6 MEATBALLS FOR DINNER TONIGHT AND WE WILL HAVE LEFTOVERS SO TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE THE 4 LEFTOVER MEATBALLS FOR LUNCH INSIDE SUB ROLLS WITH CHIPS BECAUSE THE BOYS LIKE CHIPS SO WE WILL AV THAT WITH CHIPS....

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Ahh, itโ€™s like having Beggy in the room with me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another day another selfie you mean beggy. Tagging her bag and all Iโ€™m actually scundered for her ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow those leggings don't do her cankles any favours. She'd be better off in 70s flares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell what a state, love how the one designer bag is getting all the limelight now, trying to fool all her boss babe huns into thinking sheโ€™s raking it in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has she shown how she stores the designer bags? On the shelf unit with a hole in..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New poster ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Long time lurker, just noticing in the food haul she had more veg and fruit than Iโ€™ve ever seen before ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and of course she bought eggs because โ€œher chickens still arenโ€™t laying eggsโ€ so she bought eggs ๐Ÿฅš.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.