Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to veer away from the matter at hand but no, it's nothing like that....most people's houses are private places not broadcast to the world but when you've chosen to make your Instagram a public business it's exactly the same as someone not enjoying the food at a restaurant or not liking the stock a shop is currently selling 😄😄😄
Screenshot_2021-02-02-11-19-40-876_com.instagram.android.jpg

Rebecca didn't like Topshop until recently because "it's just not wurf the moneh when you can get stuff in primark and stuff'

How's that any different?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How the duck has she got time for a bath at 10am?!

I might give up on my child's education. Self care is sor sor important at the minute.

Screenshot_20210202_105014_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone should tell her she looks like Mary from Coronation Street or Kat Slater 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saying she looks like anyone is offensive. Who the duck wants to be compared to Begga Lamb 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saying she looks like all the people because she has brown hair 🤣
Absolutely cringing for her.

• Haha
How the duck has she got time for a bath at 10am?!

I might give up on my child's education. Self care is sor sor important at the minute.

View attachment 414913
I was wondering exactly the same thing! My youngest is 12 so can obviously be left alone but I don’t have time for a bath at 10am. I have to help her with school work, sort out food for her & have work as well! WTF does she do all day?

Also, her daily to do list is an absolute joke! On her list she had ‘do makeup’. She keeps sharing stories of her doing her makeup and recommending products, bit weird for someone who publicly said just a week ago that she doesn’t wear any 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Off topic but there’s steve and the kids out in the snow, him all warm in his gloves and poor little woody is stood there with bare hands! Seriously these 2 are selfish as duck!!

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t even remotely resemble any of the celebrities that she’s comparing herself to. Not even a little bit!!!!!

she’s delusional. Absolutely bleeping delusional.

Reactions: 12
Off topic but there’s steve and the kids out in the snow, him all warm in his gloves and poor little woody is stood there with bare hands! Seriously these 2 are selfish as duck!!
Thats the first thing I noticed!

Reactions: 5
Oh *that's* how she's got time for a bath.

Steve isn't working, Alfie isn't working, she's not working.

Relatable. Influential. Helpful. Top content.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry to veer away from the matter at hand but no, it's nothing like that....most people's houses are private places not broadcast to the world but when you've chosen to make your Instagram a public business it's exactly the same as someone not enjoying the food at a restaurant or not liking the stock a shop is currently selling 😄😄😄View attachment 414908
Rebecca didn't like Topshop until recently because "it's just not wurf the moneh when you can get stuff in primark and stuff'

How's that any different?
I can't stand this quote. All these dickheads are sharing it. What makes me laugh that none of them are PRIVATE accounts, so they have made their "private living room" a public waiting room, all for the pennies. So don't moan when you trade up your privacy and sanctuary for money!!! Thick bastards 😄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't stand this quote. All these dickheads are sharing it. What makes me laugh that none of them are PRIVATE accounts, so they have made their "private living room" a public waiting room, all for the pennies. So don't moan when you trade up your privacy and sanctuary for money!!! Thick bastards 😄🙄
Mate! Me too, steam was coming out of my ears when I seen it! If someone who is vital to your business success (as followers and subscribers are to influencers) give you some feedback and you tell them you're not taking it on board cos "they don't live there so keep it moving" 🙄🙄🙄 then clearly that business is going to run into some problems it's like "how to run a business for dummies" FFS 🙄

Megans ex fiancee shared this the other day 😆😆😆🙈, hilarious I thought! It's no wonder they split up he probably couldn't take the self importance!

• Heart
  • Haha
I know nothing about Megan is but that dude is a funny fucker ^

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.