Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she putting in sandwiches? She's got about ten slices of ham and a small amount of pregrated cheese. Don't they have cucumber or lettuce in them too? Or on the side? Cherry tomatoes? A cereal bar? Fruit?

I can't understand what they eat all day.
I recon whatever they can get themselves. The snack cupboard was close to the floor for her convenience, if they say they’re hungry she probably just tells them to get whatever they can reach.

I’m going to say she looks like Nigella Lawson and that they’re both amazing a cooking too, hun x
An older version of Nigella though 😎

Reactions: 3
* type 2 diabetes .
Sorry , never ever posted just a longgg time lurker .
My son is 7 & has type1 so these comments bother me ,Type 1 is an autoimmune disease nothing to do with diet .Your post made me giggle & Im sure you were referring to type 2, but I just wanted to make it clear . It’s devastating when people get the 2 confused .
Sorry back to beggy and her thoroughly entertaining food haul !
My daughter is type 1 also, I’m constantly coming across people who confuse the 2.

Reactions: 1
What do the kids snack on? Especially being at home all the time? My toddler goes through 8 apples, 2 punnets of strawberries and 8 bananas and a bag of oranges in a week
Yeah we could do strawberries and bananas all day, before start with yoghurt, crisps and chocolate ( all in moderation of course.... most days 😬)

Reactions: 2
in what world!! how big headed to agree to a bold statement like that haha she is fucked in the head
What an absolute narcissist 😭😭😭😭 I'm not just saying this as I'm not a big fan of beggy but Michelle Keegan is very dainty and delicate and big begs is..... Not 😭

Yeah, absolute dead ringers hun.....
michlelle-keegan-white-top-t.jpg

unnamed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂REBECCA GET IN THE bleeping BIN 😂😂😂😂Michelle keegan, what planet are you on 😂😂if you didn’t write that yourself then whoever did is taking the bleeping piss!😂there’s being confident and then there’s being a self obsessed big headed twit. Pull your head out of your arse and catch yourself on.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine going on Instagram and saying you think you look like Michelle keegan duck all like her I am HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And does she duck look like Jenna Coleman either! What the duck are people seeing! She doesn’t look remotely like any of those people! She looks like Pete burns and Michael Jackson 😂

Imagine going on Instagram and saying you think you look like Michelle keegan duck all like her I am HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The fact she’s probably spent 7 hours scrolling through her millions of selfies to find one in which she thinks resembles Michelle is both pathetic and hilarious all at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not a celebrity but came up pretty quickly on a google search of ‘chav’
695C1054-7D75-429F-8CD9-B6CB2B077DF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just dropped my kid off at nursery, getting ready to start work, feeling a bit tit... and Elleh absolutely sorts me out with her dead ringers 😂😂😂 what planet is she on?! Lily Collins? Jenna Colman?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
19AE79B5-C01E-4863-B569-0296A0BFCA6F.jpeg
Much more Bev than Mich ya skanky biatchhhh.....Doppelgänger?! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What a moron! Come on everywun, tell me how pretty I am on a morning.

Also regarding the Aldeh food haul - how much meat? So much beef and chicken! I bet none of it is free range or organic. Plus she has a couple of takeaways a week - probably a big greasy Chinese or a curreh.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t even look like a Poundland version of any of these people she just doesn’t look like them at all 🤣🤣 Rebecca’s leg is bigger than the girls she’s comparing her self too bleeping deluded twit, it’s so tragic.

Reactions: 12
And does she duck look like Jenna Coleman either! What the duck are people seeing! She doesn’t look remotely like any of those people! She looks like Pete burns and Michael Jackson 😂

The fact she’s probably spent 7 hours scrolling through her millions of selfies to find one in which she thinks resembles Michelle is both pathetic and hilarious all at the same time 😂
Pete Burns and Michael Jackson. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Two for one in this pic!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Michelle Keegan?! Oh my god, I am dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this girl is deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being that narcissistic that you ask people who you think you look like and obviously just repost the ones from the sycophantic huns 🙄 I’m sorry Rebecca love but after that Aldi food shop haul yesterday this is you and Steve in a few years time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.