Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And 15 tins of chopped tomatuurrr just to have in. Also 2 pizzas for won night because we all like pizza so that’s for won night. Green milk for alfeh & woodeh, it doesn’t sit right on their tummeh but it’s for milkshake to go with their breakfast starter of diabetes.
* type 2 diabetes .
Sorry , never ever posted just a longgg time lurker .
My son is 7 & has type1 so these comments bother me ,Type 1 is an autoimmune disease nothing to do with diet .Your post made me giggle & Im sure you were referring to type 2, but I just wanted to make it clear . It’s devastating when people get the 2 confused .
Sorry back to beggy and her thoroughly entertaining food haul !

Reactions: 6
Ok who’s going to take one for the team and say Michael Jackson for the celeb look alike!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
* type 2 diabetes .
Sorry , never ever posted just a longgg time lurker .
My son is 7 & has type1 so these comments bother me ,Type 1 is an autoimmune disease nothing to do with diet .Your post made me giggle & Im sure you were referring to type 2, but I just wanted to make it clear . It’s devastating when people get the 2 confused .
Sorry back to beggy and her thoroughly entertaining food haul !
Yes apologies,No offence intended!

She is indeed attempting to make her kids unwell even after rotting their teeth out of their head 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got some eggs because she really fancies eggs wun night but her chickens aren’t laying any eggs. Let it go hun...

Gone are the days of sharing 1 carrot between 4 of them
In her defence, there’s a DEFRA guidance at the minute stating all poultry need keeping indoors, there’s a huge avian flu pandemic, great numbers of birds have been culled. Owners need to ensure wild birds cannot have physical contact with them, primary or secondary through indirect contact too. Also, ours don’t lay during winter. They’re ex battery rescue hens too.

Reactions: 1
Michelle keegan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 in your dreams beggy. I’m sure Michelle would be chuffed to bits with that comparison 😂. I bet she wrote that herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone needs an ego boost this morning 🙄 and no Rebecca, you don’t look like Michelle keegan

Reactions: 19
Just because you have brown hair and lip filler 😂 you dont even look like yourself anymore begga nevermind someone as beautiful as Michelle Keegan!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What do the kids snack on? Especially being at home all the time? My toddler goes through 8 apples, 2 punnets of strawberries and 8 bananas and a bag of oranges in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone has to say the bloke from Wayne’s world and send her the side by side pic we had on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HAHAHA you fukin big headed woman you’re double the size for a start ! Half the class and you don’t have a oz of talent .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What's she putting in sandwiches? She's got about ten slices of ham and a small amount of pregrated cheese. Don't they have cucumber or lettuce in them too? Or on the side? Cherry tomatoes? A cereal bar? Fruit?

I can't understand what they eat all day.

Reactions: 15
I’m going to say she looks like Nigella Lawson and that they’re both amazing a cooking too, hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.