Rebecca Lamb #61 you buy once, you buy twice. Sand your face off with my scam device!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bloody rubbish! No photos of her face makeup free from before she had the Lumi! The woman must take 100+ photos of herself every time she has the camera out! 🤣 absolute bullshit! Said she would share on her stories “a picture of her forehead” and there’s no image even up! 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a saleswoman!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Who’s Megan? I follow him and think he’s funny and so fit but don’t

Funny, fit and an Irish accent 🥰
Megan Rose Lane, another influencer who's big on the happy happy happy content and bodeh positifiteh, Rebeggar Lamb copies her a lot. She's the mum of Pauls youngest daughter Esme but they split up last year.

Reactions: 7
What a load of bloody rubbish! No photos of her face makeup free from before she had the Lumi! The woman must take 100+ photos of herself every time she has the camera out! 🤣 absolute bullshit! Said she would share on her stories “a picture of her forehead” and there’s no image even up! 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a saleswoman!
Someone comment and say she does have one in the Kermit green crop top and bright blue joggers. She deffo had no makeup on and that was before the lumi 🥴🥴🥴 she just doesn't want to direct people as she looks no different 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the good old days.jpeg
She's like this girl's older, skankier sister - the one whose face is full of tit, whose body is full of crap and who is dressed in the worst clothes she could find.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha, got this email first thing and I've submitted another complaint since.

She's. Not. bleeping. Listening. To. You. Tom.

Screenshot_20210202_143646.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.