Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Business partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rebs trying to get a little shout herself I think. Why the heck would you be thinking about going to soft play with your “business partner” aka another MLM sucker who doesn’t live anywhere near you? Thinks Rebs she’s trying to jump on the Geordie shore link bandwagon.
I’ve seen her kissing Marnie's arse on some of her pictures 🤣 I feel so embarrassed for her, imagine being a fully grown adult fan girling over these tramps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
by the way everyone, the woman with the barely relevant boyfriend.... I know her. I do, looooook👀👀👀 turn it in beggar. Ashamed for this new girl though, she looks like she has it all already, why is she risking her reputation and absolutely any money at all on a scam
That’s what I’m wondering. There’s no mention on her Instagram of that NuSkin shite. Maybe beggy has posted that to look popular but blocked Emma from seeing it 😂 wouldn’t put it past her she’s a bleeping looper

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s what I’m wondering. There’s no mention on her Instagram of that NuSkin shite. Maybe beggy has posted that to look popular but blocked Emma from seeing it 😂 wouldn’t put it past her she’s a bleeping looper
To be fair Emma has been using the Lumi on her stories so must be signed up. but lmfao business partner hahahhahaha

• Haha
She's so excited to have that lovely bathroom to take Lumi pics and record videos of her using it in. But it'll also be so stressful as she's got to constantly try to keep their failure to get planning permission secret. What a pain in the arse.

We'll spot whether that wall has gone right away, and she will slip up and show us.

I mean, still not as stressful as a real job, but I couldn't be arsed with remembering the lies and fabricating my content around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do they go to these places during lockdown, they never seem to go during normal times!?

Also what's up with Alfie's running? 🤔 Woody seems like a much more confident runner.

Why do they go to these places during lockdown, they never seem to go during normal times!?

Also what's up with Alfie's running? 🤔 Woody seems like a much more confident runner.
I know people have speculated here before about Alfie possibly being on the spectrum, and being quite clumsy or not being as fluid with movements can also be a sign of that.

I really hope she’s started the ball rolling with that, a diagnosis can take a very long time. I think it’s quite clear to see that he’s not NT.

Reactions: 11
Business partner 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They're like children playing at being grown ups. If only they spent half as much time actually working ,rather than posting stupid quotes and posing like trout's in front of a mirror, then they would realise what a real days work entails. Sorry but most of these, vloggers,/influencers /Instagrammers are living in a pretend world, where you can buy what ever you want, regardless of whether you have the money or not. Everything is gifted and the rules dont apply to them, because for some stupid reason they see themselves as celebrities.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a absolute sap she is, business partner 😂😂 soft play like they’re besties 😂😂 love she don’t have a bleeping clue who you are 😂😂

• Haha
I know people have speculated here before about Alfie possibly being on the spectrum, and being quite clumsy or not being as fluid with movements can also be a sign of that.

I really hope she’s started the ball rolling with that, a diagnosis can take a very long time. I think it’s quite clear to see that he’s not NT.
I actually think the reason she’s so happy that Alfie isn’t at school is so she doesn’t have to listen to teachers telling her he’s so behind. It’s also a way she can hide his rotting teeth from them because if they saw that, 100% she would be questioned about it, rotting teeth is a form of neglect and teachers are encouraged to report it to the authorities.

There is no shame in having a child with developmental delays as long as you as parents are actively seeking help and doing the absolute best you can to help them. These 2 purposely pull him out of school to swan around Tenerife eating Chinese buffets or if there’s 1 snowflake on the ground, they use it as an excuse to not take him to school.

I don’t want this to sound like I’m being awful because it’s not his fault, but I wish she would stop showing pictures of him because his teeth knock me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah really could have done without seeing her tits and flab on a Monday morning 🤢

Also, her hands look like hooves

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just looking at Rebeccas new BFF profile and oh look her and Gaz’ bath looks familiar 🙈 in Rebeccas head she probably thinks her and emma are twins 😂😂 absolute beg.
i hope LJC is feeling a lot safer now, the restraining order must have kicked in so now she’s stalking someone else!

Twins 🤣🤣 Emma is the size of one of Beggas legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah really could have done without seeing her tits and flab on a Monday morning 🤢

Also, her hands look like hooves
I found it interesting that she had put 'know your worth', then 2 pictures of herself half undressed. So she sees that as being her worth? I think she parades herself the way she does because she's probably never been told or made to believe she is more than just what she looks like

• Haha
They're like children playing at being grown ups. If only they spent half as much time actually working ,rather than posting stupid quotes and posing like trout's in front of a mirror, then they would realise what a real days work entails. Sorry but most of these, vloggers,/influencers /Instagrammers are living in a pretend world, where you can buy what ever you want, regardless of whether you have the money or not. Everything is gifted and the rules dont apply to them, because for some stupid reason they see themselves as celebrities.
“Posing like trouts” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 amazing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I found it interesting that she had put 'know your worth', then 2 pictures of herself half undressed. So she sees that as being her worth? I think she parades herself the way she does because she's probably never been told or made to believe she is more than just what she looks like
I find it quite sad. I think her mother just encouraged her to get with Steve and ‘set her up’ rather than encouraging her to carry on with school and pull herself up by her bootlaces, really work hard, find something she was really good at. But no. She’s stuck with Steve and his infantile remarks about banging her, or playing at being a mum, and it just reinforces that all she’s good for is her body. i think she does believe that deep down too otherwise we wouldn’t get these fanny/tits out shots.

• Heart
I find it quite sad. I think her mother just encouraged her to get with Steve and ‘set her up’ rather than encouraging her to carry on with school and pull herself up by her bootlaces, really work hard, find something she was really good at. But no. She’s stuck with Steve and his infantile remarks about banging her, or playing at being a mum, and it just reinforces that all she’s good for is her body. i think she does believe that deep down too otherwise we wouldn’t get these fanny/tits out shots.
Completely agree with you. No one has ever told her, she can accomplish things herself if she works hard, instead she seems to leech of others, not just financially but also creatively. Everything is very superficial, as long as it looks OK, and that bathroom is a prime example,the corner of the bath where there's a gap, imagine all the dust and dirt that will accumulate and will be inaccessible, the shower part tiled, she's showing it off like it's luxurious, yet they still haven't got the toilet plumbed in. Personally I'd prefer to cut back on buying clothes and make up and use the money to pay for the job to be done properly.

Reactions: 17
Completely agree with you. No one has ever told her, she can accomplish things herself if she works hard, instead she seems to leech of others, not just financially but also creatively. Everything is very superficial, as long as it looks OK, and that bathroom is a prime example,the corner of the bath where there's a gap, imagine all the dust and dirt that will accumulate and will be inaccessible, the shower part tiled, she's showing it off like it's luxurious, yet they still haven't got the toilet plumbed in. Personally I'd prefer to cut back on buying clothes and make up and use the money to pay for the job to be done properly.
they haven’t got the toilet plumbed in?! What in the name of duck?!!!! It’s been over 3 months..... what is going on?!!!! That bathroom would have taken 4 days to do from start to finish, what ok earth is going on that it’s taken over 3 months to do a bit of tiling?
no wonder the whole house is dilapidated and in desperate need of repair.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.