Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After someone on here mentioned it, I watched the MLM programme. Wow, if only more people knew about it! It opens your eyes to the techniques used - most of them were very familiar after watching Rebecca. From the 'remove all negativity' from your social media, the constant quotes that are posted, spending every minute of the day 'working' on pushing the products. Most eye opening part was seeing in simple terms just how they work.

What I should also add is that if only her followers had watched it too then they would question just how 'genuine' her content on social media is 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m watching the mlm documentary and omg it’s Rebecca all over!! “Show you are happy and positive all the time” it’s disgusting brain washing

Reactions: 21
What happened to her not showing the boys anymore...all she's done is spam everyone with their pics 🤔
Her account no longer has any real direction, not that it had much, but now it's constant AF links or un declared ads or gifted items. She's definitely not a family channel. It's so sad that before the age of thirty she's probably done as much as she can social media wise. She has no talent or creativity so she's very limited with what she can do

Reactions: 15
What happened to her not showing the boys anymore...all she's done is spam everyone with their pics 🤔
I don’t think she actually said she was going to completely stop showing the boys. She said something about not constantly filming them so that she could be more “in the moment” with them rather than setting up a camera/filming them etc. Although I think she was only saying that because she’s heard others say the same thing and all she ever does is regurgitate what she hears anyway!!!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she actually said she was going to completely stop showing the boys. She said something about not constantly filming them so that she could be more “in the moment” with them rather than setting up a camera/filming them etc. Although I think she was only saying that because she’s heard others say the same thing and all she ever does is regurgitate what she hears anyway!!!
May just be me but I feel like I've seen them more than ever! 😄

Reactions: 8
I’ve always known MLMs were a scam but I didn’t know they were started by Mormon cults.

You have to question just how genuine the claims are for the Lumi, if it was that great why isn’t it sold in Boots, Superdrug, department stores etc...

I sure as hell wouldn’t buy anything off of someone like her, not even if it cost £2 let alone £200.

Reactions: 22
I’ve always known MLMs were a scam but I didn’t know they were started by Mormon cults.

You have to question just how genuine the claims are for the Lumi, if it was that great why isn’t it sold in Boots, Superdrug, department stores etc...

I sure as hell wouldn’t buy anything off of someone like her, not even if it cost £2 let alone £200.
MLM huns would say if the lumi was sold in boots it would cost £1000 but cos they advertise via boss babes and not on TV they can sell it suh suh cheap!

That's what the FM world cabal say! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
MLM huns would say if the lumi was sold in boots it would cost £1000 but cos they advertise via boss babes and not on TV they can sell it suh suh cheap!

I was thinking this morning about that clicky clacky noise it makes, it sounds so unbelievably cheap and toy like.

I have a really high powered food processor with a 2000 wat motor and I paid half of the price of a lumi and its quieter than that piece of shite.

The blender is stainless steel with a glass jar and a computerised screen to input the timings and settings,. I know my blender isn't a lumi but if I got all that complex and beautiful looking tech for £110... How on Gods earth is this plastic noisy toy with zero else to it costing £200??

I can't get my head around it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was thinking this morning about that clicky clacky noise it makes, it sounds so unbelievably cheap and toy like.

I have a really high powered food processor with a 2000 wat motor and I paid half of the price of a lumi and its quieter than that piece of shite.

The blender is stainless steel with a glass jar and a computerised screen to input the timings and settings,. I know my blender isn't a lumi but if I got all that complex and beautiful looking tech for £110... How on Gods earth is this plastic noisy toy with zero else to it costing £200??

It's just pure greed, you can basically buy a "lumi" but not in the nuskin packaging on AliExpress for the equivalent of about £1.50!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's just pure greed, you can basically buy a "lumi" but not in the nuskin packaging on AliExpress for the equivalent of about £1.50!
Wow. I imagine Ali Express still make a 50p profit on that!!

With Nuskin I bet the other £199 profit goes to paying all the up lines.

I just don't know how they dare!!

The documentary was very interesting in that it said this company is not about selling skin care, it's about recruitment of people to buy into selling skin care for them. The recruits then spend the money on buying products to set up their business. The majority of their sales are coming from orders placed by new sellers like Rebecca who were told they needed 25 products in their homes to maximise sales and money making opportunities..... So off they trot and order them all at great expense (just like Rebecca and all the new products she keeps showing that she's paid for herself) and then they realise after a while that they have been scammed and are not ever going to make money from it, but it's too late they've already spent their money on the show products and already have down lines who have also spent the same trying to get their 'business' off the ground and the scam continues....

It should be illegal, there is soo much wrong with it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Going forward we need to spam her posts with #antimlm to raise people to her scams.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And here’s me catching up on Corrie and they’ve a MLM story line. Hope people make the connection with Beggys little business

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We need to start calling her Gemma off Corrie haha, its all ginz come tumbling down
Does Steve's sister usually comment on her posts?
Think she is praising her brother, bet she thinks wtf is he doing with begga!
His sister is worth following, proper down to earth and hardworking. Should teach Begga how to do a days work!

Reactions: 5

I want your blender 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how were only seeing the bathroom from one angle. Anything to do with the wall you’ve moved without listed building consent Rebecca 🥴
Has she shown the toilet yet? Also is it just me but isn't that bath wall gonna get splashed etc, why only tile half way up? Also around the sink, it's not tiled????? And the shower window area - I've never seen anything more ridiculous in my life!!!

Reactions: 16
That’s for her recent hair care AD 747 likes and one of them is her own 🤦🏻‍♀️
F4BBE333-911B-487F-BBCD-B5E664EC1563.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow. Ribbledale Viaduct. About a 45 min drive away from her house. Too thick to even realise she is breaking lockdown rules. Not an essential journey at all. Disgusted but not surprised! Absolute fanny of a woman!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.