Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Ribbledale Viaduct. About a 45 min drive away from her house. Too thick to even realise she is breaking lockdown rules. Not an essential journey at all. Disgusted but not surprised! Absolute fanny of a woman!
Why do they go to these places during lockdown, they never seem to go during normal times!?

Also what's up with Alfie's running? 🤔 Woody seems like a much more confident runner.

Wow. Ribbledale Viaduct. About a 45 min drive away from her house. Too thick to even realise she is breaking lockdown rules. Not an essential journey at all. Disgusted but not surprised! Absolute fanny of a woman!
Why do they go to these places during lockdown, they never seem to go during normal times!?

Also what's up with Alfie's running? 🤔 Woody seems like a much more confident runner.

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something? Why does Steve go on and on about that car like it's something special? He's got more pics of the car on his grid than Begs and the kids.

Reactions: 14

Probably his wellies are 4 sizes too big 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This pair physically turn my stomach. They only go to these places so beggy has something else to post other than her smug face or that bleeping face vibrator.
Also I noticed Alfie’s running too, definitely a lot more awkward than woodys

• Sad
Reactions: 14

wouldn’t you run like that if your shoes were too big??:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bath is bothering me. How do you balance your shampoo and conditioner bottles on that teeny, tiny edge? Stresses me out just looking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm more bothered about it being right up against the wall. How will you clean up any spillages/dead skin cells/pubes that drop down in that far corner? Awkward as duck. You want space around your bath for your mop head, surely?

Screenshot_20210124_214801.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Want to message that girl and say girl, save your money. What are you doing with your life ❓❓❓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone reported her for never putting Ad on any her stories when promoting her plastic crap? We all know you showing yourself getting ready for bed, is a way to promote your lumi 🙄

I feel like the amount she promotes her lumi and trying to get people to waste their money, the more she’s loosing any respect she had (not hard, she didn’t have much) but people aren’t gonna carry on following her. They don’t want to constantly buy her lumi and are surely fed up with it??

Business partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rebs trying to get a little shout herself I think. Why the heck would you be thinking about going to soft play with your “business partner” aka another MLM sucker who doesn’t live anywhere near you? Thinks Rebs she’s trying to jump on the Geordie shore link bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This pair physically turn my stomach. They only go to these places so beggy has something else to post other than her smug face or that bleeping face vibrator.
Also I noticed Alfie’s running too, definitely a lot more awkward than woodys
Probably thinks she can flirt with Gaz!!!
While Steve flirts with emma lol

Business partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rebs trying to get a little shout herself I think. Why the heck would you be thinking about going to soft play with your “business partner” aka another MLM sucker who doesn’t live anywhere near you? Thinks Rebs she’s trying to jump on the Geordie shore link bandwagon.
Mortified for her! Soft play 😂😂😂😂😂 Acting as if they’re friends, keep on dreaming beggy you embarrassing leech

• Haha
Reactions: 26
While Steve flirts with emma lol

Mortified for her! Soft play 😂😂😂😂😂 Acting as if they’re friends, keep on dreaming beggy you embarrassing leech
by the way everyone, the woman with the barely relevant boyfriend.... I know her. I do, looooook👀👀👀 turn it in beggar. Ashamed for this new girl though, she looks like she has it all already, why is she risking her reputation and absolutely any money at all on a scam

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.