Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing's too good? Maybe start with a decent bra that actually supports and fits properly and a razor to those armpits! 🤢
ETA and some beds for the boys, oh and some clothes for the boys and a trip to the dentist for Alfie!!!
Jesus bleeping Christ. She’s revolting. Those saggy tits.... get a supportive bra for the love of Jesus. She just looks filthy dirty and absolutely grim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her bra is like a training bra that a pre teen might wear? It looks so old too. Honestly she is a such a chav.

Like others have said I do feel for her a bit, she is clearly very unhappy and lonely

Reactions: 16
Honestly don’t wear make up these days.... wears full face of make up to lay on her bed and be a boss babe 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Nothing's too good? Maybe start with a decent bra that actually supports and fits properly and a razor to those armpits! 🤢
ETA and some beds for the boys, oh and some clothes for the boys and a trip to the dentist for Alfie!!!
What on earth does she look like 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She really thinks she's something special eh?!

Side note, I dm'd her on insta the other day, pretending to be a Hun and asked her a question.
She "loved" my message but didn't actually reply.
Not gonna get Irina and Katrina signed up to Nu Shite with that approach begs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
take away the fact she has a YouTube/Instagram following.
Shes a woman in her twenties never worked! Got pregnant with the first man with cash! Her children don’t have proper beds dental hygiene is neglected. She can’t string a sentence together and is currently scamming people to earn money! Which she spends on herself!
that isn’t a “troll” opinion that’s facts from what she’s put out herself..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just come to say the same- when I we ever her seen her get that wine or even the last time she went to Tesco. Chantelle posts the wine then before you know it where is Beggy 🙄
She’s an absolute embarrassment!! Has no mind of her own. She’s like a 7 year old copying everything their mates do. Except she’s not 7 , and they aren’t her bleeping mates. I can’t with her anymore, she’s actually a bleeping clingon. All these people she stalks, I’ve noticed that dressing her kids in nice decent clothing isn’t something she’s willing to copy from them. And I bet she’s just lifted that for a pic. It will have been put straight back on the shelf.

Reactions: 21
Name your dentist as it’s definitely one to avoid. She knows she’s been caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a suprise. Charlotte greedy decided to out a troll on her insta over the weekend
Now Rebeggas doing the same.
Once again no mind of her own. Usually you just block and delete begs why the change of heart now. Oh yes, cause you're a sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a suprise. Charlotte greedy decided to out a troll on her insta over the weekend
Now Rebeggas doing the same.
Once again no mind of her own. Usually you just block and delete begs why the change of heart now. Oh yes, cause you're a sheep
😂 this is exactly what I thought! It’s more or less word for word what Charlotte said!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Private dental care MY ARSE.

ALFIES TEETH ARE ROTTING INSIDE HIS MOUTH YOU STUPID DUMB bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is she naming and shaming private accounts with no display pic and a random name 😂😂 she’s so thick it’s painful. And his teeth are fucked, I couldn’t post that drawing even more attention to his teeth, she’s not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would they even have a private dentist though? Wonder what he things of beaver boys business.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.