Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to message her asking for a bathroom tour or where is her next YouTube vlog? I would, but she deletes my YouTube comments and she's blocked me on Insta! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 7
I think she’s hiding behind lockdown. When she actually has to meet this remy in person she’ll go in to a blind panic thinking she’s a tattle troll hahahaha ilysm

I think she’s hiding behind lockdown. When she actually has to meet this remy in person she’ll go in to a blind panic thinking she’s a tattle troll hahahaha ilysm
bants bants bants

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I asked for my account to be deleted but then saw Rebecca dancing with her iconic move the "Hawaiian hands" and knew I couldn't do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Steve definitely has a job somewhere and she’s not saying because I bet she thinks people with bombard to company with complaints about them! There’s no way they would be paying the bills on that place without steve working

If you look back at her birthday vlog she has totally copied the bathroom from the hotel she stayed in!!
The bathroom reminds me of something you’d get in a cheap hostel. It’s horrible.

it looks so plain and soulless, reminds me of an operating theatre or something - could be jet washed down for ease of cleaning. I don’t know, just my opinion
S
Just another nod to how basic she is. It needs something in there. Plants or colourful accessories/towels/prints on the wall even. No doubt she’ll just copy whichever influencer has the closest style bathroom (although would anybody since it’s a total mish mash of modern bath and Victorian everything else

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
it looks so plain and soulless, reminds me of an operating theatre or something - could be jet washed down for ease of cleaning. I don’t know, just my opinion
S
Just another nod to how basic she is. It needs something in there. Plants or colourful accessories/towels/prints on the wall even. No doubt she’ll just copy whichever influencer has the closest style bathroom (although would anybody since it’s a total mish mash of modern bath and Victorian everything else
It reminds me of the public toilets that used to be under King Billy statue in Hull Old Town

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m late but got distracted when I went to post is yesterday, knew her hair wasn’t that long. She’s evidently used a ‘clone’ tool on a photoshopesque app to make it look longer. Shame the bath edge has made is so obvious 😂
Christ she’s a sad act isn’t she. Why didn’t she wash it while she was in there? It looks so greasy in her stories 😩 her personal hygiene is non existent she’s absolutely grim. She must stink.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t wear makeup anymore because the lumi is so great.....

Currently wearing a face full of slap to lay on her bed ‘working’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doesn’t wear makeup anymore because the lumi is so great.....

Currently wearing a face full of slap to lay on her bed ‘working’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
lockdown has caused me to be bored and petty 😂 but she’s worn make up 3 days out of the last 5. But she doesn’t wear make up anymore 🤣🤣😩😩🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The posed photo in the bath ..... honestly I can’t stop laughing!! She is meant to be a boss babe who sells beauty products, why did she not have the bath full with soapy bubbles, dimmed lighting, a glass of something 🍸, some treats, her book, beauty products to use beside the bath, fluffy towels, candles..... now that would have looked amazing and shown all that she preaches about, self care etc etc!! No, she poses in a stark white room with minimal water in the bath looking ridiculous 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Raw beef straight into the slow cooker, yum

Grotbag

Knew I had seen the bathroom somewhere before

EB20041028REVIEWS40923005AR.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The posed photo in the bath ..... honestly I can’t stop laughing!! She is meant to be a boss babe who sells beauty products, why did she not have the bath full with soapy bubbles, dimmed lighting, a glass of something 🍸, some treats, her book, beauty products to use beside the bath, fluffy towels, candles..... now that would have looked amazing and shown all that she preaches about, self care etc etc!! No, she poses in a stark white room with minimal water in the bath looking ridiculous 🤷‍♀️
Not forgetting the greasy rat's tails hanging over the side! :sick: 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’m late but got distracted when I went to post is yesterday, knew her hair wasn’t that long. She’s evidently used a ‘clone’ tool on a photoshopesque app to make it look longer. Shame the bath edge has made is so obvious 😂
Omg wow good detective skills 😂

And it looks like she’s having the most uncomfortable bath ever.. she looks really cramped like she can’t move and having your head like that would give me a headache 😂💕

I am starting to feel sorry for her 💔 there’s only so long she can put up this pretence that she’s super happy before she’ll be physically exhausted and crack.

Last edited:
The armpits😂😂but poor alfies teeth🙈he definitely needs the dentist shes well able to look after herself 😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.