Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually painful to listen to her talk, her trying to describe a program being dubbed took about 4 stories and you can literally hear the cogs turning. I’ve never know man an adult have such a poor grasp of language and vocabulary 🤦🏼‍♀️
Neither her or Steve can finish explaining it properly. That's not got anything to do with mental ability, that's just ignorance from having a very small world view and little life experience.

There is a world beyond Love Island, white trainers, loud car exhausts and fry ups in Tenners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m late to the bath photo but her feet look like she’s been cleaning out the chickens with them. Either that or she’s been helping Steaver build his dam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All the brains? Hun you’ve got duck all brains. Zilch. Nada. Now duck off and get a life. Oh and change your pyjamas while you’re at it I bet the crotch in those stink
View attachment 399181
You would probably all think I'm rank cos I don't wash my pj's every night just like begs 🤣 I probably go for 2/3 days then change

With that being said though, I don't "have sex every night" With the pill being my only contraception 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What happened to her not showing the boys anymore...all she's done is spam everyone with their pics 🤔

and if you watch the show it’s not even pronounced “loopin” it’s pronounced loo-Pon I presume it’s french,
She’s been watching the show and loves it but but can’t even pronounce the main characters name 🙈

Reactions: 8
Rebecca have you got a deep fat frier you can dunk your face in? It will save you buying a face vibrator from dingle... if you really want to look like her (a greasy woman)😉
Who’s bleeping skin is she looking at? Because it ain’t beggys.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is no planning application for their address online. Naughty Naughty

• Wow
There is no planning application for their address online. Naughty Naughty
I bet she’s been reading here and is shitting her size 10 knickers waiting on someone reporting them. The fact she removed it from her highlights too says it all. She really is a thick twit

Reactions: 20
I’ve noticed a higher up MLM hun also does those stories asking for people’s secrets. She was filmed in the BBC show giving a training course to new recruits so it must be a marketing technique that Beggy has been told to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sure someone here said they had reported them to the LA, I can't remember who it was though. Any response if you're still on here?
Wasn't me. I just looked out of curiosity, not because I care enough to report them lol x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.