Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m poised to ask about the extension when the YouTube video appears too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m poised to ask about the extension when the YouTube video appears too 😂
I'm not sure she can do a bathroom tour if she's being so cagey about the wall, if planning hasn't been done correctly like we suspect then doing a video to show a hundred thousand people the exact details isn't going to be a very clever idea

Reactions: 9
View attachment 398955
'I belong in the sunshine'

You belong in the sea

Hey guys, good to see the thread still going strong

I've not been on since August, can someone fill me in with anything juicy that I've missed?
Eggy has qualified as a financial advisor. She did a really eDuCaTiOnAl vlog about how to save money and be more money savvy. Her top tips were:

1. If you can’t afford to buy it twice over (in cash) don’t buy it
2. Cancel Netflix

This time next year we’ll all be millionaires 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So now she's moved from mummy content to boss babe does that mean we aren't going to see any spam slow cooker recipes anymore? Bit gutted as I loved her concoctions. Tuna/eggy bread was my personal fave 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She was so excited about her new raw and educational videos she was starting, 23 days into the year and she’s put out 1 video 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 #smashinglife

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 398955
'I belong in the sunshine'

You belong in the sea

Hey guys, good to see the thread still going strong

I've not been on since August, can someone fill me in with anything juicy that I've missed?
• She’s been ditched by channel mum
• She aren’t showing the boys anymore and is moving on to more raw and educational YouTube videos 😂
• She is a fully fledged mlm hun selling lumispa and nuskin products
• She reckons she is gonna save £100k+ for a porsche by the end of the year
• It taken Steve 3 months to redo their bathroom, they took down a wall and extended it, which she has denied although Steve posted photos of the missing wall. She has also had to deleted one of her home highlights because she said on there they hope to extend it 😂

and that’s about it really

oh, and
• The chickens have gone missing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What the duck is with the pj top off one shoulder. Rebecca behave yourself you talentless idiot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So glad the ASA wasted their time contacting Beggy. Seems it really sank in. Bravo Beggy.

If you can't hashtag a story so it stays legal then what the duck are you doing on Instagram? Piss off and sell Lumi on the street corner or summat.

Reactions: 15
Is she wearing the same pjs 3 nights in a row now 🤮 that girl is a dirty skank

• Sick
Reactions: 18
All the brains? Hun you’ve got duck all brains. Zilch. Nada. Now duck off and get a life. Oh and change your pyjamas while you’re at it I bet the crotch in those stink
10DC7921-BE63-49CB-9FA2-BDA67F777F35.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s actually painful to listen to her talk, her trying to describe a program being dubbed took about 4 stories and you can literally hear the cogs turning. I’ve never know man an adult have such a poor grasp of language and vocabulary 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Doesn't even know what "dubbed" is. So bleeping thick I can feel myself losing braincells listening to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.