Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how were only seeing the bathroom from one angle. Anything to do with the wall you’ve moved without listed building consent Rebecca 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Definitely just a straight swap with clan 5, the conways for the vile trainers, and in return they were given the lumi for Kerry for Christmas, must think we're idiots not to work that out.
Like the way the trainers have just been shown to leave a time gap between the exchange.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely just a straight swap with clan 5, the conways for the vile trainers, and in return they were given the lumi for Kerry for Christmas, must think we're idiots not to work that out.
Like the way the trainers have just been shown to leave a time gap between the exchange.
Maybe swapping gifted items is the new influenza currency?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that's her first bath in however long... where's the bubbles, the lovely oils, the soap even?!? You'd think you'd want to make the first bath a celebratory, memorable one. Maybe by having a wash or something. It looks like she's filled the tub, jumped in for a picture (not even got her hair wet) and then jumped back out again....

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How long is she going to go on about that bleeping bathroom for! Just shows you how miserable her life is a bloody bathroom is the highlight of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
😂😂 you just know she’s been fantasising about taking that bath pic since they started it three months ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If that's her first bath in however long... where's the bubbles, the lovely oils, the soap even?!? You'd think you'd want to make the first bath a celebratory, memorable one. Maybe by having a wash or something. It looks like she's filled the tub, jumped in for a picture (not even got her hair wet) and then jumped back out again....
She looks like a she’s had to curl herself into it to fit. Imagine being so cack handed at every single thing you do in your life like these two

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you haven't had your evening meal yet I would NOT recommend zooming in on dingle feet 😖😖😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She makes everything look tit, even the bath looks tit when she’s in it 💩

Reactions: 9
So she’s had gifted Invisalign treatment and he owns a teeth whitening company yet their child is walking around with a rotting mouth?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210123-175140_Instagram.jpg

'I belong in the sunshine'

You belong in the sea

Hey guys, good to see the thread still going strong

I've not been on since August, can someone fill me in with anything juicy that I've missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she’s had gifted Invisalign treatment and he owns a teeth whitening company yet their child is walking around with a rotting mouth?!
I thought this earlier. Considering Steve owns Grym and she got thousands worth of free dental treatment, they do nothing to promote good dental hygiene or habits for themselves or their children. I’ve never known the boys to go to the dentist or even seen them brush their teeth!

Reactions: 11
That’ll be why they’ve not bothered tiling the backsplash for the sink, no one brushes their teeth in that house anyway. And they can just put a filter on a pic to look like they’ve got white teeth - that’s a few quid saved for the fast fashion fund

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That was all I said 🤷🏼‍♀️
Proof that she is reading here then as she knows moving that wall is a hot topic with the tattle trolls 😂 also proof that she moved it or else she would have just corrected you! Well done Begs 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.