Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£190 trainers and the kids sleep on the floor 🥴
2 horrible selfish bastards. They don’t deserve to be parents 😡

I see poor Alfie has been fired in again to stand in front of Rebecca to hide the fact she’s bursting out her size 12 jeans. She looks like a pig in skinny leggings and I’ve no idea how she will get them off. Steve will have to work extra hard at the gym to get them off.
duck me, the state of Alfie’s trousers she could have ran an iron over them like. And what the duck does she look like with that hair do and child’s coat. She’s literally dressed like my 15 year old daughter! woman

Reactions: 12
I see poor Alfie has been fired in again to stand in front of Rebecca to hide the fact she’s bursting out her size 12 jeans. She looks like a pig in skinny leggings and I’ve no idea how she will get them off. Steve will have to work extra hard at the gym to pull them off for her.
That coat looks ridiculous on her 🥴 she really needed to size up ... she looks just like a chav that you'd find hanging around outside Greggs, with a Bodycare carrier bag swinging from their arm, while they chuff on a Sovereign fag 🤢 delightful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve watched an old vlog of hers and I really can’t understand why the picked the dungeon over what they had. It was a really nice house.

Reactions: 13
That coat looks ridiculous on her 🥴 she really needed to size up ... she looks just like a chav that you'd find hanging around outside Greggs, with a Bodycare carrier bag swinging from their arm, while they chuff on a Sovereign fag 🤢 delightful.
She needs to size up and grow up. She's mocking people who work 9-5,at least they are working to provide for themselves/their families. Maybe she should get off her fat arse and get a real job, because in the future when Steve finally moves onto someone who's less of a leech, he will only be responsible for supporting the boys and she will struggle to maintain her current pretend lifestyle.

Reactions: 15
Rebecca Lamb you tag everything in sight with affiliate links to make your money, you are never transparent about it and even tag items you don’t own. You are an online beggar and it’s embarrassing. Shut up and sit down trying to make normal hardworking people feel bad because they’re not thick enough to live their life based on what the latest patronising YouTube guru advises. She is one thick smug cow

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to size up and grow up. She's mocking people who work 9-5,at least they are working to provide for themselves/their families. Maybe she should get off her fat arse and get a real job, because in the future when Steve finally moves onto someone who's less of a leech, he will only be responsible for supporting the boys and she will struggle to maintain her current pretend lifestyle.
I love my 9-5 (well it's 7-3 and I only work two days a week now - but anyway..). Apart from it being a guaranteed income every month 😉 there's no evenings, no weekends, no bank holidays. Lots of progression opportunities, made some friends for life who I actually see in real life not just via social media 😂, it allows me to be something and someone more than "Mummy". Not everyone wants to be around their kids 24/7 and work with them there constantly.

I don't know why MLM huns knock 9-5's like everyone hates them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What has she said about people who work 9-5?????
She’s shared a video (and has done in the past) mocking people who work 9-5 and of course everyone in a 9-5 hates their job according to the latest internet randomer she’s come across l. Basically another MLM tactic to make people think they’re not living their best life

Reactions: 10
She’s shared a video (and has done in the past) mocking people who work 9-5 and of course everyone in a 9-5 hates their job according to the latest internet randomer she’s come across l. Basically another MLM tactic to make people think they’re not living their best life
This stupid little slag has never done a days work in her entire life. She’s just a thick little tart who has and will never amount to anything because she’s completely stupid and the only thing she’s ever done is open her legs for any guy who bought her a Malibu & coke.
stupid little witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
slag is exactly the right word for her. Whoring herself for pennies, getting her gross grey body out for no real reason and so devoid of a brain it should probably be a medical issue. Those kids will be thick as duck just like their mum and dad

it’s been said a million times but it just infuriates me how she has the nerve to belittle her followers in this way but in the next breath make out she’s the people’s princess. She’s a money grabbing woman

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbf if you watch the video he’s actually saying people go to work that they may not like to earn money cause they need to, people go to the gym to work out cause your body needs it but people don’t work on their mental health. What she shared was a small snip but the video as a whole is about mental health I don’t know if she was interpreting it differently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Tbf if you watch the video he’s actually saying people go to work that they may not like to earn money cause they need to, people go to the gym to work out cause your body needs it but people don’t work on their mental health. What she shared was a small snip but the video as a whole is about mental health I don’t know if she was interpreting it differently 🤷🏻‍♀️
I stand corrected on today’s occasion but my comments still stand as She’s done it before, many times, she does push the narrative that 9-5 is not the one and that’s how these mlms prey on people. She’s vile and she is mocking the very people that pay her bills

Reactions: 8
I see poor Alfie has been fired in again to stand in front of Rebecca to hide the fact she’s bursting out her size 12 jeans. She looks like a pig in skinny leggings and I’ve no idea how she will get them off. Steve will have to work extra hard at the gym to pull them off for her.
Zoom in on that grid post. They need to get Alfie to a dentist sharpish! Never mind new trainers and flogging Lumi, that kids teeth need attention! 🤬

Reactions: 12
It really pissed me off that she shared Ashley Cains video because he wasn’t going on about hating 9-5s, he was talking about how he copes etc. His baby daughter has spend most of her life in hospital fighting an aggressive form of cancer, Rebecca is a stupid duck who obviously didn’t watch the video and just shared it because she thought it helped her mlm tit

It also annoyed me that she shared it because she obvs didn’t watch it and understand it, didn’t see her sharing his post when he was desperately trying to encourage people to join the bone marrow transplant list because his baby daughter needed a transplant match

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lets be fair her down fall has already started, just look at the bleeping state of her, she must be absolutely screwing at how bad she looks compared to 1-2 years ago. Let’s hope Instagram ban the mlm schemes next 🙏🏼🙏🏼 I bet she doesn’t even know what a curriculum vitae is 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lets be fair her down fall has already started, just look at the bleeping state of her, she must be absolutely screwing at how bad she looks compared to 1-2 years ago. Let’s hope Instagram ban the mlm schemes next 🙏🏼🙏🏼 I bet she doesn’t even know what a curriculum vitae is 😂😂
Let’s face it, it’ll be a short f-ing read if she does. She’s so far behind the time and real life she’s probably rock up to an interview with her record of achievement and prom photo dead proud of herself
Turns my stomach the smug cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is so typical mlm.
Keep going even if you can’t sell anything, everyone is telling you you’re being scammed and you’re working all hours.
Thought she had hear team of hunz and was supah supported and with her people. Make your mind up beggy

Reactions: 5
She has said before that you should not get the charging ports wet on the face sander. Now she is saying it is fully waterproof? Which is it Beggy?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve never known anybody look better 2 weeks post partum than at 3.5 years 😳

I’d be gutted 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.