Rebecca Lamb #56 her insta has turned into QVC & she can’t get her legs out that PVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s arseholes like her that make a mockery of the system. I haven’t been able to see my parents as they are so vulnerable, since March. I’ve adhered to all the rules. I’m a keyworker so the people I mix with could be twats like her.

Ps thanks a lot Beggy
It is people like her that I want to go mad at.lost my dad this year to covid and then theres arseholes like her taking the pure piss!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s an absolute bellend; more interested in champagne and glam filtered photos for the gram. Stay at home with your family, cook them a nice meal and be grateful for your health you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She really has used her imagination and talent to put some effort into the elf scenario, my god!!
Just absolutely says it all, no imagination whatsoever!!
Them poor boys, can't even have any proper fun with the elf.
Bet Alfie is gutted when his mates tell him what their elf as been up to 🤯🤯😬😬
Oh god. I don't do massive extravagant ones. I'm not creative though so just trying... Any ideas welcome!! She could just do the same if she struggles? She loves those q and a suggestion boxes so she could easy interact with the mums she is meant to I fluence!

Is it sofyDobson? She seems to be raking it in. She's brainwashed her followers to join up so she's making money from them. She's been test driving range rovers, her partner has quit work.
I know “myvictoriangem” showed her earnings the other day and blimey I nearly fell off my chair. She was showing £15,000 for last month. But she’s on may leave from her proper job. Got a Range Rover for herself, a jag for hubby - both through FM scheme and always in bed (she’s heavily pregnant but come on!!!). They also had new kitchen, living room, garden anc now on to utility room. She gets on my bloody tits!!!

When they say they qualify for a car what they actually mean is that they qualify for a payment to cover the cost of a car IF they hit a certain amount of sales each month.. so they take out finance or a lease in their name and if they make £2000 of sales a month, the MLM will pay their car payment for their merc etc however if they don’t make the sales that month they don’t get the money and if they quit they still have to pay for the car as it’s all in their name. It’s all a massive con!
Blimey! Didn’t know that! Myvictoriangem certainly didn’t make that clear! It’s all smoke and mirrors x

Oh god. I don't do massive extravagant ones. I'm not creative though so just trying... Any ideas welcome!! She could just do the same if she struggles? She loves those q and a suggestion boxes so she could easy interact with the mums she is meant to I fluence!
Google, shows lots of ideas, some quite naughty!!

Google, shows lots of ideas, some quite naughty!!

Attachments

Last edited:
How is a few jumping jacks and squats a workout 🤣🤣 have a day off Rebecca you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I think she’s doing a workout, cause she needs a workout so is going to do a workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys I think she’s doing a workout, cause she needs a workout so is going to do a workout.
But she's dead nervous about doing a work out but she wants to do a work out so she's gonna do a work out cos she wants to do a work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But she's dead nervous about doing a work out but she wants to do a work out so she's gonna do a work out cos she wants to do a work out.
So yeah she's doing a workout, that's the plan to do a workout and she'll speak to us after the workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So yeah she's doing a workout, that's the plan to do a workout and she'll speak to us after the workout.
Shes going to do a workout *sniff* because she wants to do a workout *sniff* so she’s going to do a workout *sniff* even though she’s nervous to do a workout *sniff* she’s going to do a workout *sniff* because she wants to do a workout *sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she done a workout and then kept the same clothes on 🤮

You're meant to shower and get changed after Rebecca. woman

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Right, either the lighting in her house is BAD, she is grubby or she isn’t washing her clothes properly! That t-shirt she is wearing for her ‘workout’ well I have the same one (thanks that’ll be going in the bin now 🙈) but yeah here is what colour mine is 😂😂😂....
4C499445-A3B3-499A-A58E-AA886CB883AA.jpeg

HERS....

F26D2475-96D2-4E39-BE5A-E707A29CC4C7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Alfie’s fringe 😂😂 why does she do it herself with her kitchen scissors? He looks a right Berk!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.