Rebecca Lamb #56 her insta has turned into QVC & she can’t get her legs out that PVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing more entertaining than setting up a camera to show you having so much fun with your kids... not forced at all 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Alfie where do you start, omg his haircut why would you make him look like that his fringe is awful. The polo shirt is grey can the lazy cow not wash anything properly or if its old buy him a new one. Its not one with a school badge so would be cheap. She really doesn't care about anyone but herself does she!

Reactions: 19
Its so heartbreaking the only time she interacts with the boys is when the cameras on them for content. The rest of the time she's upstairs "working" or watching films with them, no doubt just sat on her phone

Reactions: 12
Right, either the lighting in her house is BAD, she is grubby or she isn’t washing her clothes properly! That t-shirt she is wearing for her ‘workout’ well I have the same one (thanks that’ll be going in the bin now 🙈) but yeah here is what colour mine is 😂😂😂....View attachment 338044

HERS....

View attachment 338053
And the state of Alfie’s polo shirt 🤢Why doesn’t she sort her washing into lights and coloureds?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
On her fitness story highlights. 87 weeks ago to now 🥴 if you watch them, her doing the exercises properly was actually helping and then I Duno what happened 😂
34AE13F3-81CB-439B-AAA0-FF4423EE7B45.png
3BBDAF88-D076-4450-ABBA-72F3E9348580.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right, either the lighting in her house is BAD, she is grubby or she isn’t washing her clothes properly! That t-shirt she is wearing for her ‘workout’ well I have the same one (thanks that’ll be going in the bin now 🙈) but yeah here is what colour mine is 😂😂😂....View attachment 338044

HERS....

View attachment 338053
They do sell it in the browny colour Rebecca has lol it’s the actual colour

On her fitness story highlights. 87 weeks ago to now 🥴 if you watch them, her doing the exercises properly was actually helping and then I Duno what happened 😂View attachment 338132View attachment 338133
But she done that photo then the next day done a photo of her rolls, she never looked like she had abs she was just breathing in

The way Alfie looks at the camera to see if it's on him says it all, makes me feel sorry for him all the kid wants is his mothers attention,i feel sorry for both him and woody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

HERS....

View attachment 338053
She really is a scruff, did a work out sweated like a pig and she's still wearing the same clothes. Maybe the dirty cow should stop buying face vibrators and make up and just follow a basic personal hygiene routine. I bet that house stinks of BO, disguised with deodorant and cheap perfume or aftershave

And the state of Alfie’s polo shirt 🤢Why doesn’t she sort her washing into lights and coloureds?
She's a lazy cow. No wonder the other mummy floggers laugh at her

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Im here for the signing comments in her newest tit show! Who the duck has time for half the tit she does 🙈🤣 mortifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks dog rough in that latest shitshow vlog. Omg the singing 😂😂 cringing for you beggy it’s dire

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.