Rebecca Lamb #56 her insta has turned into QVC & she can’t get her legs out that PVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the greedy slapper didn't let Steve have a bit of her ice cream. I'd of told her to duck herself, tight witch

Reactions: 6
She’s going to look like a massive cock if Instagram remove all her bought followers overnight. I bet she’d drop down to around 40k
Would be even better if they deleted her account which has happened to some with bought followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When the greedy slapper didn't let Steve have a bit of her ice cream. I'd of told her to duck herself, tight witch
She’s literally so greedy 🤣 I bet she ate all of those brownies she was given herself too. Poor boys probably didn’t get a look in!

Reactions: 4
Would be even better if they deleted her account which has happened to some with bought followers!
That would make my day, honestly the way she’s avoided any sort of repercussions for her behaviour is a joke. Having her account deleted would just be amazing

Reactions: 9
Not sure If I’m allowed to say so do remove if not. Sam Hunter is one, and there’s loads others too.

No but she is also making a lot. She was getting between £15-20k a few months back I’m sure. Although her lifestyle doesn’t really add up if u look at her house
I think she said she's saving to buy a house as she's renting currently. A few months back she said she saved 20k... shes probably got to wait a few months to ensure a steady pay cheque before someone will give her a mortgage x

Do you know whats made me laugh.
There was never a recording of the boys seeing their 1st December box. Their reactions to it probably wasn't insta worthy 🤣 full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is she at that pub with then? Steve isn’t in any photos so I bet she’s breaking lockdown rules

Reactions: 5
Is she keeping her chickens in? Or is she ignoring the law and letting them roam?

Her face is so puffy, she’s needs to calm down on the fillers or the food

Reactions: 8
Is she keeping her chickens in? Or is she ignoring the law and letting them roam?
I have literally just read this online, that she's required to keep them in due to bird flu. She could put a post up mentioning it like a responsible owner to warn others... ha!

• Haha
I’m sure she’s breaking lockdown rules hence not showing who she’s with. She really is one dumb selfish witch

Reactions: 8
What tier is she in? Whats the rules. I'm tier 3 and can't do anything except meet someone in parks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.