Rebecca Lamb #56 her insta has turned into QVC & she can’t get her legs out that PVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if someone told her about stories appearing like constant undeclared Ads,she's not even subtle about it.
The stories are still up

What tier is she in? Whats the rules. I'm tier 3 and can't do anything except meet someone in parks
She’s tier 2 or 3, even tier 2 you can only meet up with 6 people outside and not inside, she defo didn’t go with Steve he always posts the same time as her if they are out together

Reactions: 5
Her followers are definitely on the decline
They have gone down 200 in the last week, it’s either insta deleting the bots or people sick of her lumi shite. If she keeps peddling this lumi I think they will drop dramatically, she’s on the beg everyday and people don’t wanna see that.

Reactions: 4
Brilliant ... you can now get into debt to get one of those face vibrators too! bleeping hell no shame ... and even in tier 2 you’re not supposed to mix with other households in restaurants etc.

Reactions: 9
I have literally just read this online, that she's required to keep them in due to bird flu. She could put a post up mentioning it like a responsible owner to warn others... ha!
Poor things, imagine being locked in that tiny coop for the foreseeable. I bet those chickens would rather take a chance with bird flu...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everywun look at ma lumeh it can be used all ova ya face and is really loveleh, look how it meks ma cheek fillers wobble like big bowls a jelleh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brilliant ... you can now get into debt to get one of those face vibrators too! bleeping hell no shame ... and even in tier 2 you’re not supposed to mix with other households in restaurants etc.
You reading this Begga? You are in Tier 2

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm sure shes not in tier 1,I'm in tier 3 and in Yorkshire 🤔has she travelled out of her tier to eat out?selfish cow

Reactions: 1
I'm sure shes not in tier 1,I'm in tier 3 and in Yorkshire 🤔has she travelled out of her tier to eat out?selfish cow
She needs to be reported if that’s the case, sick of this twit doing what she likes and duck everyone else.

Reactions: 9
That's what I thought what tier is the Dale's does anyone know?
She's in tier 2. So restaurants are open but you can only go there with your own household. It's clear she didn't go with Steve and the boys. So she's broken the rules.

Reactions: 13
She couldn’t give a tit guys covid is all a load of crap and just one big inconvenience for her.
mind you I haven’t got the energy to get wound up about her breaking the rules every fucker is doing it where I live lol. Does not make it right tho. She’s being shady about by not tagging who she’s with. Usually she’d be desperate to prove she has mates and tag them lol she knows she’s in the wrong

Reactions: 15
Hahaha she's in tier 2, first time she has left the house in 2 years and not tagged the person she's with, even a trip to b&m involves tagging Steve 😭🤣 or at least uploading a matching car selfie to her other Steve's Instagram stories. Must have killed her not to show us she has got a friend, haha. So shady 🤣🤣🤣 we see you 🧐

Reactions: 19
It’s arseholes like her that make a mockery of the system. I haven’t been able to see my parents as they are so vulnerable, since March. I’ve adhered to all the rules. I’m a keyworker so the people I mix with could be twats like her.

It’s arseholes like her that make a mockery of the system. I haven’t been able to see my parents as they are so vulnerable, since March. I’ve adhered to all the rules. I’m a keyworker so the people I mix with could be twats like her.
Ps thanks a lot Beggy

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.