Rebecca Lamb #56 her insta has turned into QVC & she can’t get her legs out that PVC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably started her new routine like 2 days ago, but making out like it’s something she’s always done. Are u otay hun??? bleeping compulsive liar 🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
'Your skin looks glowing' - such bad grammar she clearly wrote that! Another chance to sell that crap

Reactions: 9
She always eats reasonably well 🤭🤥🤥🤥
I mean it's unlikely shes started now but why lie?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Just 6 months ago she was baking a cake every day, drinking wine by the gallon every night and shoving twirls in her mouth 6 at once

Just say I've been eating quite unhealthily in the last lock down and I'm trying to eat better this time round rather than make out she's Gillian Mckeith and always has been eating salads every day with edamame beans for snacks🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Puts on her gym clothes and then eats fifty mince pies, banana bread, and ice creams🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When something’s not going right for her she never just holds her hands up admits she’s tit.
It’s always ‘I don’t want to diet and yuh should luhv yuh bodeh, mums can have rolls too’ but in reality that’s only because she’s piling on the pounds and can’t be arsed to shift them.

When she had no money to do anything to her dirty public swimming baths-esque bathroom, it was all your don’t have to have the nicest stuff’ drivel, but it was literally just because she couldn’t afford it.

When she wants to bounce her flabby spaniels ears about on tiktok it’s all ‘mums can dance too yuh no’, when again it’s literally just an excuse because she has no content and needs pervy followers.

There’s always passive aggressive digs at people because she can’t do something / hasn’t got something, instead of just owning her tit and admitting she’s a more hefty bird these days, it’s painfully embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Megan Rose Lane is always banging on about meditating and journaling before she does anything else in the morning. Rebecca is trying to make out she does the same. She's so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When something’s not going right for her she never just holds her hands up admits she’s tit.
It’s always ‘I don’t want to diet and yuh should luhv yuh bodeh, mums can have rolls too’ but in reality that’s only because she’s piling on the pounds and can’t be arsed to shift them.

When she had no money to do anything to her dirty public swimming baths-esque bathroom, it was all your don’t have to have the nicest stuff’ drivel, but it was literally just because she couldn’t afford it.

When she wants to bounce her flabby spaniels ears about on tiktok it’s all ‘mums can dance too yuh no’, when again it’s literally just an excuse because she has no content and needs pervy followers.

There’s always passive aggressive digs at people because she can’t do something / hasn’t got something, instead of just owning her tit and admitting she’s a more hefty bird these days, it’s painfully embarrassing.
More hefty bird love it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😆

You're totally right if a local PT was to offer to train her a few times a week and she was gifted weekly meal preps and she actually managed to achieve a slim toned body and was to be asked the same question then it would be "everywun shud luv therr bodddezzz and not fill it wiv bad food and stuff"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Megan Rose Lane is always banging on about meditating and journaling before she does anything else in the morning. Rebecca is trying to make out she does the same. She's so embarrassing
Yes she's definitely pinching this from MRL. Rebecca is always all over her posts.

Reactions: 6
I tried to watch those hauls on her latest YouTube video today. 1. My god how many times does she bang on about who she’s buying the selection boxes for? And why does she feel the need to list what’s in them? Bell end.
2. If you were filming a video for a product wouldn’t you test the product before you started? She’s sharing those baubles without knowing if they work she’s a tool.
3. That book for Woody is for a baby. So he can read it? No he can’t but if you got him a nice story book and shared it with him he might begin to make his own stories up to the pictures! But then you’d actually have to sit with him and do something educational/nice.
4. The Santa’s foot prints in a can 🤯 utter bollocks
5. I had subtitles on cause my husband can’t stand her voice and the words it comes up with because of her pronunciation are hillarious!
6. this elf is a big commitment???? You don’t have a proper job, you don’t interact with your kids so I can’t imagine what else you’re doing?
7. She’s having the kids have their own trees because she wants hers to be all neutral and stuff but the buys tea towels cause it’s nice for the kids to have lots of stuff to make them feel festive and stuff. And she will keep them forever 😂
8. First of December box - makes sense cause they can do all the stuff in it all through December instead of one day. This is the problem Rebecca you are sticking loads of shite in it from Poundland instead of a few quality sustainable items. My little girl has an Xmas eve box she has new pjs in (ones that will last til spring), a new book for bedtime (something again that we will use year after year), and a bauble that we choose together sometime in December at our local garden centre to put on the tree (again used year after year) and some reindeer food. The amount of useless tat you’re going to put in a 1st of December box could be better spent in my opinion on better Xmas presents (not shared age inappropriate shite) for your kids, slats for their beds, a better advent calendar or some decent age related books? Just an idea

• Heart
Reactions: 24
for some reason I can’t sleep anyway just came on to say I CANNOT believe they left their old house for the shed in the middle of nowhere. The old house was gorgeous! So much character! I’d never seen it before but just watched the tour and omg why would you move talk about a downgrade

Reactions: 23
So did Hello Fresh pay her just to share the box on the first day?!

We've heard duck all about it since. If I was ever given free food I'd be shouting about it every day. But that would require me sticking to and cooking from scratch the healthy Hello Fresh meals. 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So her skin is glowing 😂😂😂 it looks grey & blotchy to me. She is a lying skanky fraud end of !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.