Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately hun I need to work for the man as you can’t really be self employed in my line of work. However, what I do know is that I am experienced in what I do, always learning and developing and I get a decent salary. Yeah, I have good and bad days but I get a lot of job satisfaction when all is said and done. What I do know is I wouldn’t trade with you for all the tea in China! I’d hate your boring, insular and uninspiring life and no amount of pointless Vex King books are going to help it change your life as you are utterly stupid and unskilled. And I don’t think my clients would be very happy if I stopped a meeting halfway through to TikTok and flash my minge and saggy milk flaps at them so............. Oh and even with a busy work life I can read a whole novel in 2 days so what the duck are you doing with that book it’s taken you 2 years to read FFS 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her teeth are looking super sparkly white in that photo of her and Alfie. But you don't use filters when advertising that tit do you begger??
she even uses FaceTune video filters so ofcourse she does with the teeth advertising 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Sorry It’s just bothering me today as my husband and I have been budgeting as kids need new bits... how on earth those ‘parents’ have the cheek to spend hundreds pretty much weekly on themselves and only dress the kids well when it’s been gifted.
I think with children going hungry atm too this has irked me even more. It’s honestly disgusting ... it’s disgusting to accept so many freebies when so many hard working families are struggling and it’s disgusting to spend so much money and time on yourself when you have children.
She’s happy to accept freebies from places she doesn’t even shop if it means she doesn’t have to pay for clothes for the boys. I’d love to know how much of all of their wardrobes they’ve actually paid for.

Reactions: 17
I hope it’s not been gifted... wonder if she’s got the hat on 😂
I think it has been gifted she’s shown very little of it and I think that’s because she’s saving her footage for an ad

Reactions: 11
I think it has been gifted she’s shown very little of it and I think that’s because she’s saving her footage for an ad
Agreed. Non of the stories have got #Ad on, might be worth screen shotting them and when the #ad vlog appears Wednesday night it can all be reported to the asa

Reactions: 16
Photo of her on her own is the grid post, obviously. 💁🏻‍♀️

Not the family pic or one of the children she loves dearly. One of her in her affiliate linked shite. 👍🏻

• Heart
This girl wrecks me, family day out post with her posing as the cover photo. Get yourself in the bin you self obsessed bore

Photo of her on her own is the grid post, obviously. 💁🏻‍♀️

Not the family pic or one of the children she loves dearly. One of her in her affiliate linked shite. 👍🏻
Omg literally just read this after posting the same thing!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Skanks, using photoshop again i see, she as cut 6 inches off the width of her legs in that, self obsessed smug picture of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They really aren’t the best looking pair bless them. What is that granny coat she’s wearing? matches the granny bag she bought the other week 👵🏼

Reactions: 10
I mean in fairness to her at least she's taken the boys on a day out that isn't a shopping centre and it does seem like she's lived in the moment with them rather than upload their every move in real time.

Reactions: 6
Until she shares the vlog in the week then we will see minute by minute action 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean in fairness to her at least she's taken the boys on a day out that isn't a shopping centre and it does seem like she's lived in the moment with them rather than upload their every move in real time.
Bet you a tenner she didn't story the whole thing cos she will of done a video of it for YouTube.

• Heart
she won’t have taken them out for the day out of the goodness of her own heart. She’s probably been gifted the tickets and had been filming all day for a vlog

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.