Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mask 🤣.

Rebecca is living in a medium risk area so I have used the rules from there. If it turns out Bev is from an area of high risk the rules will be different and in that instance they might not have been allowed to meet indoors at all (if not in a support bubble)..

So for Medium risk... It completely depends on whether her mum lives alone.

If BB Bev does live alone then she is allowed to form a bubble with Rebecca's household and therefore social distancing rules don't apply because they are treated as being in the same household.

However, if her mum lives with someone, they cannot bubble, they have both broke social distancing rules as they are from different households and can only meet if they stay either 2 metres apart or at least 1 metre wearing appropriate masks etc.

If anyone knows where big bad Bev lives and who she lives with that would clear it up

Edit to add that I think I remember someone saying she is from Keighley which is under Bradford and therefore high risk. Bev is only allowed to meet Rebecca outdoors in that case, unless they have formed a support bubble in which case they can continue as if they are from the same household (so long as Bev lives alone).
Lives with her poorly partner in Keighley

Lives with her poorly partner in Keighley
Once read it on facebook a girl on fb said she was avin a drinking with bev n selwyn?

Reactions: 1
She does know the clocks have changed?
That's why the boys have got up early!

My god girl give me strength I honestly dont know how steve can live with someone so thick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does know the clocks have changed?
That's why the boys have got up early!

My god girl give me strength I honestly dont know how steve can live with someone so thick!!
I replied to her saying you do know the clocks have changed don’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder she loves this crap so much, it mentions all her favourite pastimes.....cleansing (her face), reading (one book on a loop), exercising and cooking (if you can call it that). If you have to read a self help book over and over again then surely it’s not self helping you at all 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
😂😂 more inspiration from the never ending book
The only people I know that read this book are influencers or wannabes. So the ‘vibe’ I get from this book is that it makes influencers feel better about what they do as if they’re living their dreams and they deserve it.
Most people have to spend their lives working for other people, we can’t all sponge Off other people hun x

Reactions: 13
Her teeth are looking super sparkly white in that photo of her and Alfie. But you don't use filters when advertising that tit do you begger??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ I can’t wait to see what shite she wears for this outing. She’ll totally do a story of her ootd. Instead of what us normal mums do when taking the kids out, and just shoving on leggings and a hoody and not really giving a tit what we look like

Reactions: 9
I think it's safe to say the chickens have gone, given away or run away maybe or eaten by a fox? She never shows or mentions them anymore. She's a disaster, can't look after the chickens (probably dead), dogs (almost lost them) and kids sleeping in the floor and eating crap. Also Woody's speech at this stage seems better than Alfie's.

Reactions: 8
I think it's safe to say the chickens have gone, given away or run away maybe or eaten by a fox? She never shows or mentions them anymore. She's a disaster, can't look after the chickens (probably dead), dogs (almost lost them) and kids sleeping in the floor and eating crap. Also Woody's speech at this stage seems better than Alfie's.
They were on stories during the week

Reactions: 1
She’s just got bored of them now and moved on to the kitten. I think she gets these things to try and make her dull life better but the novelty soon wears off and she’s on to the next fix

Reactions: 15
She's never got them god awful jumpers off her back since she got them, wear something else you minger and give your clothes a chance to be washed.

Reactions: 11
The only reason she’s taking those kids to the forbidden corner is because meldrum came down to Yorkshire the other week and took her kids there !!!! Beggy has never ever mentioned that place before 😂😂
I can’t believe she hasn’t taken the kids before. It’s right next to her wedding venue (part of the same site) and only a short drive from Dingle Dungeon. For the four of them it is £37 (Woody goes free) so not that cheap but less than one of her tacky shopping hauls or beauty treatments. I wouldn’t be surprised if the venue had gifted her tickets as she has booked her wedding there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.