Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how, since we put on here that she's a dick for just saying "I've put a link in my stories" when people ask her where clothing items are from, she now tells people where from. bleeping hell dingle can you make it anymore obvious you read here 😂😂😂

Deffo a Matalan AD coming up considering the only new items the boys have got are ones gifted from them. "wanted to work with this brand for ages" - never seen her buy a single thing from Matalan the lying witch.

Reactions: 16
The twit in the hat is on their page and the hat is £35! Imagine being that desperate that you go and make yourself known to her at a Christmas thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d probably do it to be fair but only to get straight on here to report back 😂
The twit in the hat 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck are matalan doing working with that trallop who never ever shops there! She only wants to work with them because her idol does. But unlike Lucy, beggy will do one (shite) ad and that will be it, they won’t use her again. If she loves matalan that much why doesn’t she buy the kids clothes from it? The self obsessed twit can’t bear to give any attention to the kids clothes, she’s only interested in herself. I’m sorry but she is a laughing stock going out in that hat today. It is not her style at all and she’s just making herself look ridiculous by copying everyone else. As for being out with her mum and not practicing social distancing, she is a selfish mare. I hope matalan see her complete disregard for Covid restrictions and distance themselves from her. She’s an absolute bellend

Reactions: 14
See she’s completely ignored the comment (on her recent post) about being lucky she’s able to get that close to her mum...
I know it’s really annoyed me she said shame they can’t hug but she is sat shoulder to shoulder so she mays well bloody hug her if she isn’t social distancing anyway 😡😡 not that I think people outside there family should but why say it x

Reactions: 8
She's got her in the hat as her Facebook profile picture 😂

I won't be buying from Matalan if they work with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it’s really annoyed me she said shame they can’t hug but she is sat shoulder to shoulder so she mays well bloody hug her if she isn’t social distancing anyway 😡😡 not that I think people outside there family should but why say it x
Edit just re read her post and she said she couldn’t hug the follower she met not her mum 🙈

Reactions: 3
I see she’s still not following the company who gifted her thatbridiculously expensive hat either.
Ungrateful
Women supporting women??
The absolute cheek to accept gifts and not have the decency to even follow them
I can’t stand entitled people and Rebecca comes across as so entitled and extremely ungrateful no matter how much she preaches she is.
£35 for a hat is a good 4 hours work for most people.
I’d love to see her in a proper job I really would. Honestly what will she do when this bubble bursts??
Steve must be doing a heck of a lot of cash in hand bits cos neither of them seem to worry about the financial stability of their ‘jobs’

Reactions: 16
I see she’s still not following the company who gifted her thatbridiculously expensive hat either.
Ungrateful
Women supporting women??
The absolute cheek to accept gifts and not have the decency to even follow them
I can’t stand entitled people and Rebecca comes across as so entitled and extremely ungrateful no matter how much she preaches she is.
£35 for a hat is a good 4 hours work for most people.
I’d love to see her in a proper job I really would. Honestly what will she do when this bubble bursts??
Steve must be doing a heck of a lot of cash in hand bits cos neither of them seem to worry about the financial stability of their ‘jobs’
I know this word isn’t very well received by a lot of people but I don’t care, she’s a massive bleep. Simple as 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That mask 🤣.

Rebecca is living in a medium risk area so I have used the rules from there. If it turns out Bev is from an area of high risk the rules will be different and in that instance they might not have been allowed to meet indoors at all (if not in a support bubble)..

So for Medium risk... It completely depends on whether her mum lives alone.

If BB Bev does live alone then she is allowed to form a bubble with Rebecca's household and therefore social distancing rules don't apply because they are treated as being in the same household.

However, if her mum lives with someone, they cannot bubble, they have both broke social distancing rules as they are from different households and can only meet if they stay either 2 metres apart or at least 1 metre wearing appropriate masks etc.

If anyone knows where big bad Bev lives and who she lives with that would clear it up

Edit to add that I think I remember someone saying she is from Keighley which is under Bradford and therefore high risk. Bev is only allowed to meet Rebecca outdoors in that case, unless they have formed a support bubble in which case they can continue as if they are from the same household (so long as Bev lives alone).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How old do we think Big Bad Bev is then? Assuming she had beggy young she may only be mid 40s 🙈 no way!! Aged well just like Rebecca is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only reason she’s taking those kids to the forbidden corner is because meldrum came down to Yorkshire the other week and took her kids there !!!! Beggy has never ever mentioned that place before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only reason she’s taking those kids to the forbidden corner is because meldrum came down to Yorkshire the other week and took her kids there !!!! Beggy has never ever mentioned that place before 😂😂
Came to say the same. Meldrum went to Whitby too which I think was also on her half term list. Got no brains of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That mask 🤣.

Rebecca is living in a medium risk area so I have used the rules from there. If it turns out Bev is from an area of high risk the rules will be different and in that instance they might not have been allowed to meet indoors at all (if not in a support bubble)..

So for Medium risk... It completely depends on whether her mum lives alone.

If BB Bev does live alone then she is allowed to form a bubble with Rebecca's household and therefore social distancing rules don't apply because they are treated as being in the same household.

However, if her mum lives with someone, they cannot bubble, they have both broke social distancing rules as they are from different households and can only meet if they stay either 2 metres apart or at least 1 metre wearing appropriate masks etc.

If anyone knows where big bad Bev lives and who she lives with that would clear it up

Edit to add that I think I remember someone saying she is from Keighley which is under Bradford and therefore high risk. Bev is only allowed to meet Rebecca outdoors in that case, unless they have formed a support bubble in which case they can continue as if they are from the same household (so long as Bev lives alone).
Pretty sure BB Bev lives alone, I’m sure Beggy has mentioned about it before when they went to visit her once.

Reactions: 3
Definitely has no idea that the clocks went back. That’s why the kids were up so early

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.