Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT I know but her Xmas vlog, the first in their dungeon popped up earlier.. was it really only a year and a bit ago?! She looks so different 😳😳 Poor little Alfeh can barely string a sentence together or understand what she's saying to him. I do honestly wonder if she regrets moving there she looks dead behind the eyes these days, it's odd how much she's changed.

Reactions: 16
Is her hair stuck to Steavers beard??
That’ll be because her hair is so “glossy, shiny, glowy and glossy because of this hair alexa” 😂😂 duck sake how many adjectives all meaning the same thing did she use 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oi, Steaver but your bird a thesaurus for her Xmas will you, there’s a good fiancé.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OT I know but her Xmas vlog, the first in their dungeon popped up earlier.. was it really only a year and a bit ago?! She looks so different 😳😳 Poor little Alfeh can barely string a sentence together or understand what she's saying to him. I do honestly wonder if she regrets moving there she looks dead behind the eyes these days, it's odd how much she's changed.
Have to totally agree with you. She changed for the worse after she moved to the dungeon! I think most people here like her from when she was pregnant with woody in the old house - she used to make so much more effort with cooking, cleaning & wasn’t so stuck up! What changed?!

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she hasn’t shared the petition for the government to feed kids during half term or shared something about the food bank or even offered to cook a meal for someone local and struggling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she hasn’t shared the petition for the government to feed kids during half term or shared something about the food bank or even offered to cook a meal for someone local and struggling
I’m not surprised in the slightest, she’s selfish and doesn’t think about anybody but herself.

Could you imagine her cooking a meal for someone 😂 they would be 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not surprised.
The day it was announced she decided to share that video basically saying you don’t need to wear masks ...
I’ve never seen her do anything charitable off her own back.. she only shares stuff like that if everyone else is.
Like I said before... happy to accept free children’s clothes while so many kids are suffering is disgusting in my opinion..

Reactions: 17
I dreamt about Beggy! 😆

She'd been invited to some kind of holiday village place for the day, a bit like centre parks I suppose, and for some reason I was there with them. I'm not sure how we knew each other, but we didn't know each other well.

Most of the morning she'd just had her phone out doing bits and bobs for Instagram stories. Some pics of the view with Justin Bieber Holy playing, and some eye bleeping.

Then we had lunch, it was quite early. She was telling me about how she was eating really healthily, but then ate the boys leftovers of Mac and cheese and mash. No one said much while they ate. Boys had hot chocolates.

Eventually Steve and the boys went outside. It was pissing down. We were still sat at the table. Her camera was on its tripod over in the corner of the cafe, not being used, and the cafe had started to fill up.

The owner came over and was asking Rebecca when she was going to do any filming. That she'd given her the best table and an early lunch shot so she could get footage without lots of other families with their kids in it. That she wouldn't have bothered with her VIP free entry and paid for meal had she known how little Rebecca would actually film. Rebecca sat there looking mortified, but rolled her eyes when she left and mumbled something like 'oh well, as if I give a tit, what I'm doing will do'.

She got up and bent down to collect her camera and things so we could leave and her whole arse was hanging out. She was wearing a brown jumper dress with nothing underneath and her knickers were up her arse. Other parents noticed. I told her that I'd have probably put shorts on underneath.

I asked her if she was going to film the boys and Steve doing some of the muddy assault course type stuff they had there while the weather was bad and she said she'd forgotten the boys coats so no. They were wearing those matching cream knitted jumpers. I was thinking how stupid it was to come to an outdoorsy place like this and not bring waterproofs. I asked about swimming, perhaps, and she was telling me how Alfie loves telling people he can swim, but he can't and she says 'ok Alfie, ok' in a proper sarcastic mocking way, like she's taking the piss that he thinks he can swim and he can't at all.

I was thinking about how I was going to tell you guys about the day without her knowing it was me that was a member here.

Then my alarm went off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not surprised.
The day it was announced she decided to share that video basically saying you don’t need to wear masks ...
I’ve never seen her do anything charitable off her own back.. she only shares stuff like that if everyone else is.
Like I said before... happy to accept free children’s clothes while so many kids are suffering is disgusting in my opinion..
I agree!! There are so many families struggling at the moment and influencers are getting gifted clothes and days out I couldn’t do it tbh it’s vile

I’m no expert but does she need to be drinking that much water when she’s just sitting about the house? I thought she would only need to drink that much if she’s working out

6A55208E-03F9-4557-BDB9-18061AC54FA1.jpeg
Suits?!? Thick as fook! 🤦🏻‍♀️Anyways get cracking beaver you’re well overdue a new bathroom SUITE...probs be able to remove most of the tiles with your teeth mate! Save a few Bob! 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dreamt about Beggy! 😆

She'd been invited to some kind of holiday village place for the day, a bit like centre parks I suppose, and for some reason I was there with them. I'm not sure how we knew each other, but we didn't know each other well.

Most of the morning she'd just had her phone out doing bits and bobs for Instagram stories. Some pics of the view with Justin Bieber Holy playing, and some eye bleeping.

Then we had lunch, it was quite early. She was telling me about how she was eating really healthily, but then ate the boys leftovers of Mac and cheese and mash. No one said much while they ate. Boys had hot chocolates.

Eventually Steve and the boys went outside. It was pissing down. We were still sat at the table. Her camera was on its tripod over in the corner of the cafe, not being used, and the cafe had started to fill up.

The owner came over and was asking Rebecca when she was going to do any filming. That she'd given her the best table and an early lunch shot so she could get footage without lots of other families with their kids in it. That she wouldn't have bothered with her VIP free entry and paid for meal had she known how little Rebecca would actually film. Rebecca sat there looking mortified, but rolled her eyes when she left and mumbled something like 'oh well, as if I give a tit, what I'm doing will do'.

She got up and bent down to collect her camera and things so we could leave and her whole arse was hanging out. She was wearing a brown jumper dress with nothing underneath and her knickers were up her arse. Other parents noticed. I told her that I'd have probably put shorts on underneath.

I asked her if she was going to film the boys and Steve doing some of the muddy assault course type stuff they had there while the weather was bad and she said she'd forgotten the boys coats so no. They were wearing those matching cream knitted jumpers. I was thinking how stupid it was to come to an outdoorsy place like this and not bring waterproofs. I asked about swimming, perhaps, and she was telling me how Alfie loves telling people he can swim, but he can't and she says 'ok Alfie, ok' in a proper sarcastic mocking way, like she's taking the piss that he thinks he can swim and he can't at all.

I was thinking about how I was going to tell you guys about the day without her knowing it was me that was a member here.

Then my alarm went off.
Damn I was getting into that story 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.