Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing the brand video she was filming the other day will be something along these lines... (kids used yet again to make her money, only time they seem to do anything that isn’t watching a dvd while she high kicks and jumps about in the office)

6CAB7354-A4CC-404B-BC6F-F3FB888F1622.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Yep because every autumn/winter I go out dressed like that...
4937A5D5-E65B-4162-85E8-787898AFED20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Back with the a/W outfits that are not a/W weather appropriate 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t wait for this vid.

Reactions: 11
That hat literally doesn’t fit her head and those boots are cutting off the blood supply to the rest of her legs! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 288224
So in Rebeccaland wearing (or half wearing) a cardigan constitutes autumn/winter outfits does it? Because that’s the only difference I can see from the tat she shows herself wearing in the spring and summer. Oh and the stupid hat 🥴

Reactions: 10
View attachment 288224
What is she going to do in that outfit? I can tell you all that it is absolutely pissing it down at the dingle shack today, like raining bleeping sideways. Get yourself some muck boots and a bleeping waterproof coat you muppet, you live in a bleeping field. What a head. (Passed through the area on my way somewhere)
See Steve’s got himself some stomper boots too, it might be the farmers daughter in me, but I’m not into men who are ‘fashionable’.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 288224
What even is this pose/look?! I’ve never commented on her poor fashion choices before but I can’t hold back any longer. Her legs look like badly filled sausages and the pleather skirt with cropped cardigan just accentuates her gut! And the hat 😂😂 WTF! Dress for your size and shape woman!

Reactions: 11
Just popped up on my FB feed.. she gets everywhere. I'm so miffed Starling are working with her and PTWM. Might have to change banks.
They work with any old Instabeggar! Brummymummyof2 and Charlotte Taylor also did ads with them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Whoever it was who commented on her YouTube vid about her loving summer fashion did she reply??

Reactions: 3
Christ, she turns my stomach. She looks ridiculous. Can’t she see that her legs are like tree trunks? Short skirts/dresses look terrible on her. She just always looks like a cheap tart. She looks horrendous.

Reactions: 10
I would imagine the trip to forbidden corner she begged to be gifted. I know for a fact the cheeky mare asks Hesketh Farm for gifted days there when she takes the boys, and asks for gifted lip fillers from the clinic she goes to. How embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m a 30 year old mum of ✌🏼 Boys and I can categorically say I would never dream of wearing a short leather skirt with bare legs during the day in winter to spend the day with my kids! I’m a townie but work in the country, day to day at work or at home it’s leggings and a big cardi/jumper or jeans and fleece/hoodie. With waterproof boots or trainers. Wellies and walking boots are kept in the boot of my car in case I need them. Of course I have dresses and skirts and leather leggings for going “out” in (date night or cocktails with the gurlssss 🥴) who does she think she is parading around the dungeon dressed like that 😂😂 some tights would probably help the leg situation 👀 but still it isn’t practical is it... probably going pumpkin picking in the rain dressed like that, the utter clown 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.