Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More fool them for gifting this illiterate moron a bra. 'They have tones of fab stuff...' :rolleyes:

The backdrop to her vlog is just hilarious. This is her big boss babe job and she pisses about in her hat that doesn't fit. While there's a big pile of dumped stuff under the rail! 🤪🤣
If anyone can face watching a bit of it again checkout her side profiles in the mirror on the wall. 🤣🤣🤣
The side profile shout was excellent! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ll be honest at the minute influencers are having the opposite effect on me, if I see them advertise something they have been given for free I will avoid buying it. I think more people are feeling the same especially after this tit show of a year, kids starving, families losing their means of income. Then you have these numpties sitting at homing churning out less than average content and getting gifted stuff for free. I really hope the companies realise this and find other means of advertising.

Reactions: 34
Sick of her peddling that crappy skin thing. If it removed that much makeup she obviously didn't remove it properly in the first place.
Her stupid smug face when she's using it. She loves herself so much it's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll be honest at the minute influencers are having the opposite effect on me, if I see them advertise something they have been given for free I will avoid buying it. I think more people are feeling the same especially after this tit show of a year, kids starving, families losing their means of income. Then you have these numpties sitting at homing churning out less than average content and getting gifted stuff for free. I really hope the companies realise this and find other means of advertising.
I agree with you. Sadly more and more of them are doing it, it's pure greed and entitlement to use AF links for gifted items or items they don't own. Even a lot of the decent vloggers eventually fall into that obnoxious, entitled attitude.

Reactions: 8
Also, apparently Insta orders followers chronologically. Meaning the accounts at the top of beggys "following" list are the ones she's followed most recently.
Loves Forbidden Corner so much but had only just followed them on insta so she can tag them and try get freebies. It's bleeping beggars belief 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I was going to comment a couple of days ago when I seen her in those pjs I knew they where gifted from matalan!! They don’t look like her usual cheap tat what her arse hangs out of! Imagine literally only getting things for your kids when it’s a freebie! I would be so embarrassed of myself and what my family and friends thought!

Reactions: 19
Also, apparently Insta orders followers chronologically. Meaning the accounts at the top of beggys "following" list are the ones she's followed most recently.
Loves Forbidden Corner so much but had only just followed them on insta so she can tag them and try get freebies. It's bleeping beggars belief 😂😂😂
If that’s the case she’s on the beg for a Nintendo switch then! Hoping for a little gift for Alfeh for Christmas is she!!

Reactions: 18
If that’s the case she’s on the beg for a Nintendo switch then! Hoping for a little gift for Alfeh for Christmas is she!!
Wouldn't bleeping surprise me. She only recently followed hairburst as well, even though she's been using them for "ages" 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 11
She's already started grafting for a switch as she's mentioned it on her stories a few times that Alfie wants one.

I genuinely mean this - I could not give my children freebies for their birthday or Xmas and claim that they're off us/Santa. I would feel a fraud.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.