Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her bio is like a teenagers
2 dogs, 1 cat, 3 chickens.

Might change mine

1 dog, 1 mum, 1 dad, 2 grandmas, 3 aunties, 4 nephews, 2 nieces, 12 friends and a partridge in a pear tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
came here to say she’s following Nintendo to try and get a free switch for Alfie 🤣 looks like everyone else beat me to it! She’s so transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
came here to say she’s following Nintendo to try and get a free switch for Alfie 🤣 looks like everyone else beat me to it! She’s so transparent!

not been on here to comment for ages but every single person on this thread needs to contact Nintendo and warn them. I’m already unfollowed a load of bloggers and now Matalan. They won’t have my support if they chuck stuff at this clown.

Reactions: 12
You can get those lumi spa things on eBay for about £20 I can’t believe they sell them for about £200, complete rip off! Beggys been using one for weeks now so she says and I can’t see any improvement with her skin, it looks how it always does.

I was going to comment a couple of days ago when I seen her in those pjs I knew they where gifted from matalan!! They don’t look like her usual cheap tat what her arse hangs out of! Imagine literally only getting things for your kids when it’s a freebie! I would be so embarrassed of myself and what my family and friends thought!
She said he wanted one for Christmas! I bet she’s already messaged them!!

Reactions: 6
I didn’t And wouldn’t pay for my pjs, but make sure you swipe up so I make money from them!

bleeping joke.
Also if those matalan boots she advertised in her latest video were part of her ‘collaboration’ I hope she will remark and say that they were gifted or I’ll report.
I don’t usually waste time reporting as I don’t feel I get anywhere but the actual NERVe of her is pissing me off
Soooo many people are financially struggling and she puts a swipe up to bleeping items she hasn’t even paid for to make money out of gullible people.
Shameful

If she gets gifted a switch I’ll lose my mind. Been saving for months to get one for my little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I didn’t And wouldn’t pay for my pjs, but make sure you swipe up so I make money from them!

bleeping joke.
Also if those matalan boots she advertised in her latest video were part of her ‘collaboration’ I hope she will remark and say that they were gifted or I’ll report.
I don’t usually waste time reporting as I don’t feel I get anywhere but the actual NERVe of her is pissing me off
Soooo many people are financially struggling and she puts a swipe up to bleeping items she hasn’t even paid for to make money out of gullible people.
Shameful

If she gets gifted a switch I’ll lose my mind. Been saving for months to get one for my little one.
If she's working with Matalan (which she's confirmed) anyway, then she needs to state that, even if she's bought these boots with her own money in the meantime.

Reactions: 10
what a begging piece of tit! If your kid wants something that bad buy it you lazy scrounging fucker! She makes me so bleeping mad! And nobody has been asking about your tit pjs you big fat liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also her bio is like a teenagers
2 dogs, 1 cat, 3 chickens.

Might change mine

1 dog, 1 mum, 1 dad, 2 grandmas, 3 aunties, 4 nephews, 2 nieces, 12 friends and a partridge in a pear tree.
It's like when she filled out that template that said 'places you've lived' and she put something like 'my mum's house'' , 'my nans house'. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
what a begging piece of tit! If your kid wants something that bad buy it you lazy scrounging fucker! She makes me so bleeping mad! And nobody has been asking about your tit pjs you big fat liar!
especially when her and Rat boy spend so much money on themselves ,didn't he buy himself a watch a few months ago that supposedly cost over a thousand pounds? Id be ashamed begging for my children's gifts but happily spending on myself

Reactions: 11
She could have bought a switch with the money she paid for that lumispa, she’s a dull c*nt

Reactions: 15
Still not seen Woody play on his birthday present, bet its been returned for a refund 🤣🤣 Skanky Foooooker 😡😡

• Sad
You can get those lumi spa things on eBay for about £20 I can’t believe they sell them for about £200, complete rip off! Beggys been using one for weeks now so she says and I can’t see any improvement with her skin, it looks how it always does.
I agree. In fact if anything she looks even more waxy and pale. It’s like the thing is stripping any life from her face 😂

Reactions: 6
Watching an old Christmas videos of hers what to get your fiancé for Christmas gift ideas... sucks for the win!! 😂
C3DDCFF3-747F-4B19-8143-EF7CECDAF89A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Watched the ortumnal video, she can’t find knee high boots cos she’s got chunky legs, same reason I struggle. Why can’t she just be bleeping honest?

Reactions: 14
especially when her and Rat boy spend so much money on themselves ,didn't he buy himself a watch a few months ago that supposedly cost over a thousand pounds? Id be ashamed begging for my children's gifts but happily spending on myself
Yeah the 2 of them seem to have no problem spending on themselves. Completely red faced for the pair of them begging for freebies and those kids only get new clothes when they’re gifted it’s disgusting 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.