Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the ortumnal video, she can’t find knee high boots cos she’s got chunky legs, same reason I struggle. Why can’t she just be bleeping honest?
Me too. She certainly won’t be able to get any from her famous “everything is five pound” website.

Reactions: 5
She could’ve done a really useful video or segment in that video on where to find wide fit/ knee high boots with Elasticated backs That don’t slide down etc... something that would’ve been useful... all she wants to do is stand around and pose and film a food shop cos she cba to do duck all else. The laziest slippiest YouTuber I’ve seen

Reactions: 8
Notice she’s got her mug all over the starling bank page now. Shame Alfie won’t actually benefit from the account. Wonder if he got any money from that advert to put in his account. Also what’s happened to the chickens?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she having a laugh with her latest grid post??? Saying how they've done so much work on the dungeon and made it look pretty 🥴🥴🥴🥴

They've literally slopped some paint around and that's it! They've done any actual decent work like new flooring, new bathroom, they've done nothing structurally. Literally just paint. She's bleeping delusional.

And what 27 year told describes their house as "pretty"? her childish vocabulary makes my toes curl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she having a laugh with her latest grid post??? Saying how they've done so much work on the dungeon and made it look pretty 🥴🥴🥴🥴

They've literally slopped some paint around and that's it! They've done any actual decent work like new flooring, new bathroom, they've done nothing structurally. Literally just paint. She's bleeping delusional.

And what 27 year told describes their house as "pretty"? her childish vocabulary makes my toes curl.
True, they’ve done absolutely nothing to it. The entire place needs gutting and at least 100k spending on it, it’s essentially a collection of grotty old barns.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The house looks pretty lmao.
Yes that’s what’s important when your home basically needs new everything.. it looks pretty so that’s what matters 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can’t wait to see a video on manifestation.
‘Yeh suh I really wanted an easeh life so I got with Steve... I realleh wanted our house so we put ours for sale and bought it... I realleh wanted 50k followers so I bought them....’
Dreams can come true xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just look at the video under the hashtag... #rebeccasfridaynightdance

Cringe factor: 100
Bum in the camera level: onlyfansExpert
Embarrassing mum level: off the scale

Poor woody

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That new coat she has treated herself to cost £400 😐 And its minging! Shiny and chavy! Whilst the boys get a few things each from primark 🤣 Shes a disgrace of a mother.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

I don’t think she is the full shilling

Reactions: 9
That new coat she has treated herself to cost £400 😐 And its minging! Shiny and chavy! Whilst the boys get a few things each from primark 🤣 Shes a disgrace of a mother.

I just came to say the same thing.. she's got no shame. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 11
I was literally just coming here to say this!!! Who just randomly blows £400 on a coat?! Especially when she was raving about her “adorable” teddy coat in her previous breath?! I don’t judge people for wanting to spend money on nice designer things. Hey if you’ve got that disposable income then go ahead but it’s Christmas in a matter of weeks. Could she not have waited and asked Steve for it as a present?! Bloody hell....

Reactions: 24
Cue a posing picture of her in the fields in her new ccooorrtt cause she wanted to 'treat' herself. I've spent a fortune on clothes for my son this month and my treat is washing my hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So she can treat herself to a £400 coat but will no doubt be on the beg when it comes to the boys Christmas presents. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 20
There’s no way she’s bought that coat herself.

So she can treat herself to a £400 coat but will no doubt be on the beg when it comes to the boys Christmas presents. She’s a disgrace
Or she will get them a random selection of stuff from the middle aisle at Lidl/Aldi - all completely inappropriate. Like last year when she bought Alfie puzzles and things that were for 18month old kids.

Reactions: 15
I actually am gobsmacked. Does she not realise what an utter COCK WOMBLE she makes herself look like? Saying she thought she'd "treat herself" to a new coat??? She literally just got that Teddy coat and said it was "perfect for winter" - over the past few weeks she's bought herself new coat, new boots, new jumpers, jeans, leather look leggings, hoodies, dresses, tops, had nails, brows and lashes done. Bought new makeup, the attachments for that bleeping lumi spa! All she does is treat herself!!!

My mum bought me a £40 coat from tooshop last year as part of my Xmas present cos I'd had the same one for 3 years, the zip didn't fasten, but I wouldn't spend on me for a new one when I could use that money to get my son new clothes.

Meanwhile the boys get stuff from primark and a couple of bits from zara. Which she's CLEARLY only bought cos we've said here they only get new bits when they're gifted.

And I'm sorry but Woodeh needs actual trousers and jeans in this cold weather, not thin leggings!!!

She's a bleeping piss taking selfish bastard this woman.
Wish the brands would realise how much of a dipshit she is and stop working with her, she doesn't deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I reckon Steve is back working for his dad given that they were looking at 'bathroom suits' and now she's got herself a coat from Holland Cooper.... In fairness I'm always saying she should get a few high quality pieces rather than the cheap tat she normally goes for and I actually think the coat is nice! Just hope like everyone else says the boys Xmas presents aren't going to have to be bought from Pound land because she treated herself to her new coat 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.