Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you supporting a small business by accepting something for free and not actually paying for anything? She said they do stuff for all the family, would be a great opportunity to kit out the whole family for winter then surely? But no, the kids will be going about In their hideous Gifted telly tubby/KKK suits For another year.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Came to say the exact same thing. You think by accepting a FREEBIE and adding it to your stories you are helping a small business. Thats the problem with these influencers, how about when they reach out to you you actually offer to pay for the item and still promote the brand. That is helping a small business!!!

Reactions: 14
More fool them for gifting this illiterate moron a bra. 'They have tones of fab stuff...' :rolleyes:

The backdrop to her vlog is just hilarious. This is her big boss babe job and she pisses about in her hat that doesn't fit. While there's a big pile of dumped stuff under the rail! 🤪🤣
If anyone can face watching a bit of it again checkout her side profiles in the mirror on the wall. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
How long ago was it since she done a video on YouTube about being a “mum” ? What about Halloween things to do with the kids? Halloween crafts with the kids, Halloween baking with the kids (actually let them bake!) how to do Christmas on a budget because so many people are struggling, letting the kids decorate their bedroom for Halloween or Christmas,there’s so much content she could be putting out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How long ago was it since she done a video on YouTube about being a “mum” ? What about Halloween things to do with the kids? Halloween crafts with the kids, Halloween baking with the kids (actually let them bake!) how to do Christmas on a budget because so many people are struggling, letting the kids decorate their bedroom for Halloween or Christmas,there’s so much content she could be putting out there!
You instantly think mummy vlogger don’t you? As sad as it is I think she’s only do the type of content you mentioned if it was paid for and she could mark it as an AD.
CAA87C44-B092-4899-8BB5-7E3330B7B325.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how many swipe ups this girl does, it’s always the same items too!bit reeks of desperation

Rebecca in that bloody hat just makes me think of the scene from Friends where Ross buys that blue hat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please dont influence her to do a baking video 😩😭🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ORRRTUMINIL CLOTHES video.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1) what is under the skanky bedsheet on the floor behind the clothes rail?!!!!! Lazy bastards, either pick it up and move it out of shot or film somewhere else in the house that doesn’t need a sheet thrown over a pile of crap!!!!!!

2) another video where she hadn’t taken any time to plan what she’s actually going to say. Using the word Autumnal every 2 seconds sounds bleeping ridiculous

3) that hat...... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no Rebecca, you don’t suit it at all, in any way. You look like a twit.

4) that hideous off white dress..... what goes through her mind? Seriously? It looks AWFUL!!!!! It’s too tight on her - sorry love but your fat gut on show and your black underwear just looks rough. It’s a horrible colour. It’s just vile.

5) the “chunky boots” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6)oh Jesus the white painters overall jacket is out again.....!

7) her trying to give examples of where to wear the outfits to is excruciating. “This would be perfect for going out for a day to a little village..... or a town...... or pumpkin picking........or to a pub for lunch.......or on a date..........” just shut the duck up for goodness sake.

8) “I just like to have a bit of skin on show”
Aye, ain’t that the truth. More flesh on display in her house than in Ed Gein’s farmhouse.

9)the leather look leggings and the black chunky boots together look ridiculous. It looks like she’s going deep sea diving.

10) what is with the rancid colour of vest top?! It looks like an old manky top That’s been washed a million times that you would maybe sleep in. Why does she keep pulling the cardigan down off her shoulder?!!!

11) the Teddy coat........ Jesus Christ!! It looks like a dressing gown my old granny had back in the day that she would wear in the winter!!!! It’s bleeping hideous. “Perfect for this time of year” ———— aye, what, it’s perfect to wear in the pissing rain, sleat & snow is it?!!!!! head. “It gets very cold in the UK”
- no it doesn’t!!!! bleeping hell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's changed the bio on her insta "farm house in the Yorkshire dales"

More like a bleeping shack hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she so out of breath when she speaks ALL THE TIME?

Hat - Awful
Bag - Really awful
Dress - See through
Gut - Needs putting away
Legs - Need putting away
Leather leggings - Can't say mine have ever smelt fishy, must just be you, love
Boots - Need throwing in the bin

How she can say she loves fashion is absolutely beyond me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She'd be better doing these videos as voice overs and writing herself a script rather than trying to think of stuff to say on the spot and coming up with rubbish

Last edited:
She doesn’t need to do Christmas on a budget cos she gets 5k a month and gets gifted everything.
She’s kidding herself thinking she’s a mummy blogger. She only features the kids when she’s getting paid
Why is she walking round so many cute villages??
As a mummy blogger she could be sharing cheap days out for kids, where locally are providing free packed lunches for kids in need, where to buy suitable clothing for kids this time of year... but no it’s the Rebecca show

Reactions: 9
I would describe Rebecca as very 'girl next door' and she looks much better when she keeps it natural. Fresh faced with no makeup. She suits hoodies/sweaters and leggings etc.
Just everyday simple clothes.

I feel like she's been experimenting too much with styles and looks she sees on Instagram and it just isn't working for her. She wrecked her hair trying to go blonde, her face is all lumpy from the fillers, her makeup is atrocious (who remembers the parakeet look). The outfits are ridiculous every time. She's trying to be something she's not. She needs to revert back to the down to earth, naturally pretty girl she was before she had Woody.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for her what I bought the boys for Xmas video. Who remembers last year pound land Xmas video. She’s a selfish twit spending all the money she does on her tit wardrobe and then buying the poor kids tat for xmas

I would describe Rebecca as very 'girl next door' and she looks much better when she keeps it natural. Fresh faced with no makeup. She suits hoodies/sweaters and leggings etc.
Just everyday simple clothes.

I feel like she's been experimenting too much with styles and looks she sees on Instagram and it just isn't working for her. She wrecked her hair trying to go blonde, her face is all lumpy from the fillers, her makeup is atrocious (who remembers the parakeet look). The outfits are ridiculous every time. She's trying to be something she's not. She needs to revert back to the down to earth, naturally pretty girl she was before she had Woody.
I think that ship has sailed.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been living in jumper dresses .... jumpers lol she can’t speak. She literally has to work so hard to get basic words out

Me again! She is definitely looking chubbier in her face too. And pale!

Reactions: 7
I remember when I first followed her years ago, she was quite unusual as she was young, with a kid and seemed to have a bit of dosh. She was normal and likeable and nothing was gifted (unless Steve paying everything is any better). She just a proper sell out now and lost ALL of her appeal.

Her stories are just the same tit everyday, nothing interesting or of any value at all. In fact all the insta mummy’s are the same at the mo, every story is an #ad or showing off what they have been #gifted... yawn.

Reactions: 11
I remember when I first followed her years ago, she was quite unusual as she was young, with a kid and seemed to have a bit of dosh. She was normal and likeable and nothing was gifted (unless Steve paying everything is any better). She just a proper sell out now and lost ALL of her appeal.

Her stories are just the same tit everyday, nothing interesting or of any value at all. In fact all the insta mummy’s are the same at the mo, every story is an #ad or showing off what they have been #gifted... yawn.
You only need to look at meldrum to see what happens when these mumfluencwrs get greedy and rely on YouTube and insta. A lot of mummy influencers have started other businesses... at least they have a backup when it all ends... Rebecca and Steve don’t and they don’t seem worried about it... which worries me lol
Being self employed in any job can be inconsistent but most self employed people I know work their arses off.
Rebecca churns out 2 lazy videos a week and think that’s mouth to sustain them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.