Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is random but her kitchen ceiling beams give me major anxiety. They look riddled with woodworm. Could be wrong though. Just makes me feel really anxious!! We have flooring from 1800s and have had loads of issues. Doesn't strike me as someone who would bother checking if the house is structurally sound. As long as it looks supa cute n stuff.

Reactions: 9
i've just watched her lastest video... guys i cant take her seriously with that hat on. I've just woke up my baby from laughing too loud 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

oh and i've just seen the sheet wtf is that about? If you want to try and be these fashion bloggers at least have a nice background or move things out of sight! So sloppy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but I saw she had shared some comment from one of her ‘fans’ and thought they’d clicked it because they had copied and worn same thing today or something....so weird she literally looks like a different person!? Her nose looks sharper and chin less round? Dunno it’s odd she looks a bit manly in the face?

I also mentioned the grey skin last week she looks malnourished

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is not flattering at all. Its completely see through on her gut. Plus those colours really dont suit her skin colour she looks drained and even more pale than usual. Plus ‘ leave me a comment below to tell me if the hat suits me or not’ bekka please if they do that they will get deleted and blocked 🤣🤣

Christ she looks like a giant condom in that dress

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would imagine the trip to forbidden corner she begged to be gifted. I know for a fact the cheeky mare asks Hesketh Farm for gifted days there when she takes the boys, and asks for gifted lip fillers from the clinic she goes to. How embarrassing
How do you know this?

Reactions: 2
I was concerned about the massive grey throw bundled on floor under the clothes hanger. What the hell is under there?

Reactions: 8
Mom jeans don’t go with her buttery top & leather bottoms ortominal vibe now hun.

• Haha
If you want to help support them Rebecca why don’t you make a big order yourself with your supposedly 5k a month wage? But you won’t will you 🙄
I can’t believe she has finally been gifted a new bra 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It has padding aswell so hopefully no more nipple’s poking out left right and centre

• Haha
What a mess of a video. I’ve never known any one use so many words but effectively say absolutely nothing. How can a coat be “adorable”? What makes a pocket “lovely”? Spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you want to help support them Rebecca why don’t you make a big order yourself with your supposedly 5k a month wage? But you won’t will you 🙄
Or at the very least, not accept the free bra, but offer to pay for it instead.

Pretending she's supportive of local/small businesses. She bought milk from that farm and has gone back to Aldi for her two 'milks' ever since. She asked for small business recommendations and never shared them. All her other gym wear is from China. bleeping tool.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.