Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not flattering at all. Its completely see through on her gut. Plus those colours really dont suit her skin colour she looks drained and even more pale than usual. Plus ‘ leave me a comment below to tell me if the hat suits me or not’ bekka please if they do that they will get deleted and blocked 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched yet but Emily Lucy Rajch said they other day it takes her over 8 hours to put an outfit video together and do all the links etc. I don’t think beggy spends more than 8 minutes on hers... But this is her job and we’ve got to appreciate her guysssss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was feeling actual burning embarrassment for her 🤦🏼‍♀️ I must be going soft in my old age because I almost felt sorry for her putting that crap out 😳 can she not see what we all see. She must be an absolute laughing stock to other stuck up influencers. I imagine them all to be so bitchy in their little WhatsApp groups
Oh i have major second hand embarrassment for the girl too! Rem someone used to be in this thread, claimed to be an influencer and said that other channel mum influencers all talked about her in a group chat! What ever happened to her she just vanished.

This is not flattering at all. Its completely see through on her gut. Plus those colours really dont suit her skin colour she looks drained and even more pale than usual. Plus ‘ leave me a comment below to tell me if the hat suits me or not’ bekka please if they do that they will get deleted and blocked 🤣🤣
It’s okay she can buy some more followers 🤣 no loss to Beggy dingle! I still can’t get over her saying ortominal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That youtube video just goes to show how much she photoshops her photos!!!

Reactions: 8
And it's "perfect for wearing when you are going to eat a big Sunday lunch"?!!!. I don't know ANYONE who would be comfortable wearing a clingy stretchy see through dress to a big meal. Oversized baggies yes, body-con no.

• Haha
What the hell is wrong with her skin?! I know during A/W we all get paler but she looks ill! Her skin is actually grey! I am quite lucky with my olive skin (my mums side of the family is Greek, thanks grandma) but my boyfriend is blonde and super pale but he never looks like her. I have seen elderly people with a dull/grey skin tone but never a young person. She could easily dress up as a corpse for Halloween 😂

It’s already gone!

Reactions: 13
Christ that video was woeful, everything’s gorgeous and everything can be worn for Sunday roast or a walk around a little village. She needs to give her head a wobble and get a job
Nothing suitable for cocktails with the girls then 🤣🤣

• Haha
What the duck is she actually talking about? Has she heard herself?! She talks so much drivel, just complete and utter inane crap.

"like a buttery kind of colour"... SORRY, WHAT?! Maybe beige, cream, oatmeal.... BUTTER?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck is she actually talking about? Has she heard herself?! She talks so much drivel, just complete and utter inane crap.

"like a buttery kind of colour"... SORRY, WHAT?! Maybe beige, cream, oatmeal.... BUTTER?!
Buttery kinda colour.......!!!!!
Oh what a talented wordsmith she is!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh i have major second hand embarrassment for the girl too! Rem someone used to be in this thread, claimed to be an influencer and said that other channel mum influencers all talked about her in a group chat! What ever happened to her she just vanished.
Ooooh yeah! They haven't been on for ages. Maybe they got rumbled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she not feel like an absolute prat watching that back and editing it, you can see the cogs turning when she’s thinking of places to wear the clothes, why does she need to say anyway, people have brains to work it out, we aren’t all as thick as her. She could have shaved 10 mins off that 15 min video if she cut the rambling then it would be her normal length vid of 5 minutes. Is caramelly a word? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cue the reel of rebbecca copying Lydia and landing on a fence although I bet she’d break it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.