Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's been punched in the face with those lips. Are they new? 😳

I don't even think I can take the piss out of her I'm that embarrassed for her. She just gets it stupendously wrong every single time 🥴😖 that zara skirt didn't fit her from ages ago... it was bulging at the pockets and riding up at the back. I bet she couldn't breathe in it

Her legs are like a chunky rugby players who is wearing hob nail boots, why does she unflatter herself this way🤦🏼‍♀️

she already has over the knee boots, she used to live and die in them. I bet she can't get them up over her legs these days so she's on the beg for more.

Why on earth she would pair a black hat with a black outfit I have no clue, she looks like she's wearing fancy dress.

I've long been a wearer of pvc leggings and trousers ... they've never smelt fishy!! Must be your cheap tit you buy beckeh?.. or just your smelly gump?

I also need to know wtf is tucked under that grey throw? I couldn't stop watching it for signs of life all the way through.

Another delicious car crash from the little gorgeous one ... cheers dingle!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The GUT on her in that black skirt😭😭😭😂😂😂
I’m a few sizes smaller than her but have similar chunkier legs, I’d die before I went out in a skirt like that and no tights. So many of her outfits would look a bit better if she stuck them on underneath

Reactions: 11
The fact someone has gifted her that shite and she can’t even be arsed to get their name right. They fucked up on using her for publicity didn’t they.
Ortominal ortominal ortominal
Why is no outfit she shows finished either?? She literally just stands in shoes and the clothes.. no jewellery no matching bags... she could be really inventive and show some super cute face masks to go with each look... style her hair differently... it just doesn’t make sense lmao

Reactions: 10
Lovely back drop of an old crusty window, some old radiator, a mirror that looks like its from towie 2010 and loads of tit in the corner just covered in a sheet 😂😂 why does she stand so bleeping close to the wall, she nearly fell over the radiator a few times.
View attachment 288683
I was just coming on to mention the sheet....what the actual duck! :LOL: :LOL:

"I've got big hips and quite a small waist" Dingle, babe, I hate to break it to you...you wear a 30 waist 30 leg and they look like theyre hanging on for dear life...a 32 inch waist in no world is small 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Usually as a rule of thumb I don’t watch her YouTube videos because I don’t want to contribute to view numbers but this sounded too good to miss.... I made it to 29 seconds before I turned off. Does she have that retainer in? Is that why she’s talking like that...?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right how long do we reckon before she steals that idea she’s just shared in stories and we see her and Steve out sitting on a fence like 2 spare dicks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is she wearing today?! 🤣🤣
I was just coming on to mention the sheet....what the actual duck! :LOL: :LOL:

"I've got big hips and quite a small waist" Dingle, babe, I hate to break it to you...you wear a 30 waist 30 leg and they look like theyre hanging on for dear life...a 32 inch waist in no world is small 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She hasn’t even got a waist now, long gone after months of eating fat laden crap.

Christ that video was woeful, everything’s gorgeous and everything can be worn for Sunday roast or a walk around a little village. She needs to give her head a wobble and get a job

Reactions: 12
Effing hell, she goes ooon and ooooon and ooooooon! It just all rambled crap. You can wear this outfit for lunch to a country pub, picking the boys up from school 😳, going for a hot chocolate. If I wore any of those outfits I would have no one to go out with! As for that hat, she looks a right idiot. I would love to see herself in her eyes cos it sure aint what I see!

Christ that video was woeful, everything’s gorgeous and everything can be worn for Sunday roast or a walk around a little village. She needs to give her head a wobble and get a job
I was feeling actual burning embarrassment for her 🤦🏼‍♀️ I must be going soft in my old age because I almost felt sorry for her putting that crap out 😳 can she not see what we all see. She must be an absolute laughing stock to other stuck up influencers. I imagine them all to be so bitchy in their little WhatsApp groups

Her story.... her hair is wet with grease it looks vile!!! Or has she washed it?! 🤣

Reactions: 5
skis? Also what the hell does she hide under that blanket under the clothes rail? Surely you’d just move it whilst you film? 🤷🏻‍♀️
DF437F44-6FDD-4475-AE23-D6B3F24FD9E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A while ago she said how hurtful it was that at school she had her legs referred to as tree trunks. She really isn't doing anything to alter that perception now.

• Haha
You're forgetting that Little Alfeh told beggy last year she was the best mum in the world, "perfect" and told her not to worry ......"allegedly" :LOL: 🤦‍♀️
I think Beggy lives in a fantasy world and in her mind, that's probably what he said.

Why is she filming on the noisiest floorboards 🙈 that’s gotta be annoying for the kids trying to watch a dvd when she’s high kicking a storm upstairs...

• Haha
I’ve got to the midi dress
The see through midi dress and she’s got black underwear on.
If you can see your belly button then it shouldn’t be worn lol
Or if she was again, inventive, or thought about it she could’ve bought some shapewear and said it’s great for hiding or flattening the mum tum and giving a lovely hourglass shape... these are the kinds of tips and tricks people want and need to see when you have a mum tum and wobbly bits... whenever I look for influencers I look for mid size influencers who show ways to flatter a wobbly belly or chunky legs etc... how to style a coat... not just chuck something on half arsed and day it’s gorgeous lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.