Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that hat surgically attached to her head???
That outfit, bloody hell 🙈 if she'd put some tights on with the leather skirt she'd have looked so much better!
Nobody be going outside looking like that when it's barry Baltic.
Never quite gets anything right does she 🙈🙈

Reactions: 19
What 7 year old boy requests snuggles on the half term?
Was just thinking this when I saw it... 🤷🏻‍♀️ They wanna be out and about doing stuff etc doesn’t have to cost anything but I doubt he has said I wanna be in my pjs and have snuggles all half term 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Thank you tattle bastards. I’ve had the worst bleeping day at work dealing with what I can only describe as a bunch of fuckwits and within 30 mins of being on here I’m pissing myself laughing ❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What 7 year old boy requests snuggles on the half term?
So my 7 and 5 year old have got the following plans: mini golf, go karting, football training, football matches, zoo, a castle trip, bikes in the park! Not one thing for us all time to enjoy them! (Just some suggestions there for Elleh)

Reactions: 6
Her face is fuuuuuuccckkked in that latest YT vid, the filler has nearly migrated up to her nose 👀

‘This hat was gifted by a company called bananah paaahm’ ffs she can’t even get the name right it’s Banane Palm, such sloppy work to not even be bothered to look into the company name properly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So my 7 and 5 year old have got the following plans: mini golf, go karting, football training, football matches, zoo, a castle trip, bikes in the park! Not one thing for us all time to enjoy them! (Just some suggestions there for Elleh)
My 7 year old came running out of school on Friday and shouted "9 days to play minecraft 🥳🥳🥳🥳", all his school friends play (safely) online with him and they are all obsessed. He watches YouTube gamers playing while he's playing, his bedroom is minecraft, he wears minecraft merch (if I tried to put him in a cable knit wool jumper over a minecraft hoodie he would pack his minecraft rucksack and walk to grandma's house )

You never hear of Alfie having any interests...

Just a little disclaimer that I do limit his screen time and we will be doing other things 😂😂... much to his horror 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My 7 year old came running out of school on Friday and shouted "9 days to play minecraft 🥳🥳🥳🥳", all his school friends play (safely) online with him and they are all obsessed. He watches YouTube gamers playing while he's playing, his bedroom is minecraft, he wears minecraft merch (if I tried to put him in a cable knit wool jumper over a minecraft hoodie he would pack his minecraft rucksack and walk to grandma's house )

You never hear of Alfie having any interests...

Just a little disclaimer that I do limit his screen time and we will be doing other things 😂😂... much to his horror 🤣
That’s so cute. Takes me back to when my oldest was a wee boy and was obsessed by Wrestling! Ah the memories, now he just sits in his room when he’s not at Uni or out drinking and I’m just his tissue picker upper 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That latest YouTube 😂😂😂😂 she starts off as a witch, followed by pregnant, then a hooker. Her legs make me feel 🤢 her sende of style is appalling & she thinks she’s a fashionista! She is the worst YouTuber I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lovely back drop of an old crusty window, some old radiator, a mirror that looks like its from towie 2010 and loads of tit in the corner just covered in a sheet 😂😂 why does she stand so bleeping close to the wall, she nearly fell over the radiator a few times.
76CB6DD7-C07B-43CF-A6AA-1A8E5EF1766D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not had time to clean the kitchen for a while 🤢🤢

Lovely back drop of an old crusty window, some old radiator, a mirror that looks like its from towie 2010 and loads of tit in the corner just covered in a sheet 😂😂 why does she stand so bleeping close to the wall, she nearly fell over the radiator a few times.
View attachment 288683
Oh bleeping hell I haven’t watched yet what’s with the sheet come onnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The super gorgeous George cardy is certainly not the colour of butter. Thick as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.