Rebecca Lamb #53 Ortominal vibes and coseh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine the trip to forbidden corner she begged to be gifted. I know for a fact the cheeky mare asks Hesketh Farm for gifted days there when she takes the boys, and asks for gifted lip fillers from the clinic she goes to. How embarrassing
She literally thinks she’s some sort of celeb! She needs a reality check she’s living in a fantasy land

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So steve has been reduced to a camera man. My husband would tell me to catch myself on parading about the house posing for a pointless YouTube video. And first day of half term and where are the kids while those 2 are upstairs acting like 2 dickheads?
D25EB8CA-8176-4BE5-8EC4-9371F7300DC6.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So steve has been reduced to a camera man. My husband would tell me to catch myself on parading about the house posing for a pointless YouTube video. And first day of half term and where are the kids while those 2 are upstairs acting like 2 dickheads?
View attachment 288349
Her legs!!! They are spilling over the top of those boots 😂 that’s got to be uncomfortable!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 288349
Looks so much fun doesn’t it 🙄 can’t wait for the sodding video 😂🙈
Get some proper clothes on Chuck that sodding hat in the bin and go play with your kids for god sake 🙈

Reactions: 12
Omg so even the farm trips she goes on she asks to be gifted?!?!
bleeping hell imagine being so up yourself you actually ask for freebies when you wanna go out... I’d be too embarrassed!!

Reactions: 15
Oh dear. She try’s so hard to ‘fit in’. She really isn’t pulling that look off well.
Rebecca if you read this (we know your around here). Please, please for the love of god. Stop with the hats. They don’t suit you 😭

Reactions: 13
If I see one more insta prick with one of these hats on I'll scream. Why do they all follow each other? It's so cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do people actually go out in those hats??!!
Maybe I’m just unfashionable but I just do not see as a mum where you’re gonna be running around with kids with one of those hats on lmao

Reactions: 14
Do people actually go out in those hats??!!
Maybe I’m just unfashionable but I just do not see as a mum where you’re gonna be running around with kids with one of those hats on lmao
My ex and his missus wear them. Her Facebook profile is of them wearing said hats. They look like a pair of posing pimps. You can see why he’s an ex....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like a lady of the night. Not a fan of hers at all but jeans and a jumper last week at least seemed appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just popped up on my FB feed.. she gets everywhere. I'm so miffed Starling are working with her and PTWM. Might have to change banks.
I wonder if PTWM keeps her fraudulent PayPal and Gofundme money in her starling bank account 😂

View attachment 288349
Knowing on Steve’s definition of silly he’s probably standing naked helicoptering his knob at her 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.