Rebecca Lamb #5 Steve's cocktail sausage fan club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo time to call it a day as I think everyone is starting to see through her, seen a lot of insta mums putting about a ā€˜certain personā€™ being repetitive fake and boring!..... obviously on about Rebecca

Reactions: 5
Deffo time to call it a day as I think everyone is starting to see through her, seen a lot of insta mums putting about a ā€˜certain personā€™ being repetitive fake and boring!..... obviously on about Rebecca
Ohh like who? šŸ™Š

Iā€™ve just seen the cheese.... on a Sunday roast..... Christ on a bike they have NO class

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also came to say that did not look appetising at all!

Cheese on mash(?)
Mash AND roast potatoes?
Anaemic potatoes

šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cauliflower cheese and then cheese on top? How classy, also canā€™t wait for the ā€œbloatedā€ belly picture she will put on tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love mummywright... least she keeps it real. And she seems to have a direction with her YouTube, posts and stories. Not like rebecca who we dont know whether we're coming or going with!

Reactions: 2
Love mummywright... least she keeps it real. And she seems to have a direction with her YouTube, posts and stories. Not like rebecca who we dont know whether we're coming or going with!
She started begging too much free stuff though

Reactions: 1
Anyone like mrs meldrum? I personally dont. Just because I think she has got a bit too big for her boots. But the difference between her and Rebecca's videos and pictures is unreal. She seems to spend more time and take a bit more pride in them. Not always scruffy and rushed. She's a lot more classy and seems to make a lot more sense.

Reactions: 1
A few carrots and peas that's what we used to call nursery veg as it's what toddlers and little kids eat before thay progress on to real veg!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone like mrs meldrum? I personally dont. Just because I think she has got a bit too big for her boots. But the difference between her and Rebecca's videos and pictures is unreal. She seems to spend more time and take a bit more pride in them. Not always scruffy and rushed. She's a lot more classy and seems to make a lot more sense.
Personally, Iā€™d take Elleh over Meldrumā€™s casual racism any day. I donā€™t think thatā€™s classy or sensical.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.